Twenty-two

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

That had to be the worst night of my life my entire body ached and I was fucking pissed off now. The floor finally changed back to normal and I moved cursing this man for whatever he was doing. I heard him coming, "enjoy the night Alpha?" he said, I didn't say anything I wasn't going to give him any other excuse.

"My son where is he?" the man asked, "he is in my pack house" I said looking at him, "perfect" the man said as he started to walk away. "Wait please tell me who you are?" I said hoping I could get something from him. "I am Rutto my mother was a god" he said, "God?" I said, "oh yes Kayden I am a Deity and I am more powerful than your entire wolf pack alone. I could knock them all out with a simple look. Now sleep well Alpha" he said. "Please just let me go I am not trying to keep your son from you. I didn't know" I said.

"It doesn't matter Alpha I will get my son regardless but I have plans for you yet and I intend to get everything that I want" he said and he left.

Fuck I needed to find a way out of here but if we were dealing with a god than we were all screwed. I knew my pack was most likely looking for me but they could all be in danger now and that meant Milah.  

I knew I needed Kato but he was still out and I had a feeling that this Deity god thing would not let me have him back. There had to be a way out of here anything that I could do, I looked around the silver bars. 

If I really wanted to I could probably get out there but it would hurt me a lot to do it, I knew it was my only option though.

"The key would be easier" a woman said, I turned to look there was someone else there, "who are you?" I asked. "It doesn't matter he has been talking about taking the Alpha King for a long time but you are not who I was expecting" she said. "You mean he wanted Onyx?" I said, 

"Was that his name? Weird but yes Onyx was always protected by magic much like his own and he couldn't get to him. He was very happy that he was able to get you though he said it was to easy" the woman said. 

"Well I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Deity god until just now and I don't trust witches" I said. "That is too bad because some witches are good" she said, I had a feeling she was a witch. 

"I am Kayden" I said hoping she would talk to me, "I know all about you Alpha, and your lovely new Luna" she said. It angered me that she brought up Milah and I knew nothing about her, I needed some answers.

"Who the hell are you?" I said with anger, "yelling at me won't get you anywhere but I can help you" she said rolling something from her cell into mine. "What is this?" I asked, "a little something to bring your wolf back" she said.

Did I trust her of course not but I would never be able to get out of here without Kato and I needed him. "Drink it Alpha and your wolf will be back in 2-3 hours, then well I wish you luck" she said. "Why are you helping me?" I asked,

"I am a prisoner too and if you are stronger, I am hoping you could help me. I believe my mother helped your Luna at some point" she said. "Your mother is a witch?" I said, "yes and she was at Gold Heart pack last time I knew" she said. "She is still there as far as I know" I said.

"Good then you help me get out of here and I will help you take down this god" she said. "What can you tell me about him?" I asked, "Drink the potion first Alpha" she said and even though I was hesitant I drank it.

"Rutto is one of the 9 sons of Loviatar the goddess of death and disease. He is the only one that remains alive, I believe his is trying to recreate the destruction his mother brought onto earth. If he is successful then not even the wolves will survive" she said.

"Let me get this straight he is trying to bring back diseases?" I said, "yes and the most deadly ones too, Alpha if he succeeds the entire world will be wiped out" she said. "Well we can't let that happen. How do we stop it?" I said. 

"First we can't let him created anymore children, he has 4 so far and with the one at your pack that makes 5. There are said to be 3 more males and a daughter, if he gets all of them and sacrifices their magic into the world then nothing will be able to stop it" she said. 

"Can we kill him?" I asked, "I am not sure but my mother might be able to help, can you feel your wolf?" she asked

Kato?

I am here Kayden but I am weak

can you get us out of here?

I don't know, I am not sure I can shift yet

"I have him but he is weak" I said, "that is fine he is our key to getting out of here" she said, "how?" I asked.

"Rutto is afraid of wolves, that is why he knocked yours out, your pack is in danger Alpha. He uses nightshade to knock out the wolf. If he has to, he will take out your entire pack" she said.

"What do I need to do?" I asked not wanting him to attack my pack, "well that wall of your cell is weak you can get out that way" she said. I looked at the wall and punched it I felt it crumble a little and I did it again. Until there was a hole big enough for me to fit through, the cell beside me bars were not made of silver. I was able to break them without even trying and looked at the witch who was trying to help me.

"What is your name?" I asked her, "Merida" she said, "okay Merida what is our next step?" I said letting her out of the cage. "Well he has the 4 babies hidden somewhere in this place we need to find them and kill them" she said. "I see and how do we do that?" I asked, "with your wolf of course" she said. 

"I can't shift he is to weak" I said, "well he is the only thing that can kill the babies so we need him to try" Merida said. 

Kato

I can try

"He will try, where are these babies?" I asked her, "I am not sure but we won't have much time until he comes back" Merida said. I was still unsure if I trusted her but I didn't want this Deity to unleash hell on any of the packs.

I am not sure why he needed me yet and that also worried me, "you never did tell me why he needed me?" I asked her. "You are the most powerful Alpha with you down nothing can stop him" she said. 

"So he wants me dead?" I said, "more or less yes" she said we walked around the entire place and were unable to find the babies. "Any other ideas?" I asked her,

"Shh listen use your wolf senses" she said, I tuned myself into Kato and tried to hear anything but he was still weak. 

I am sorry 

its  okay Kato

"I can't hear anything" I said, "Damn he really did a number on your wolf" she said as she placed her hand on my chest. I had no idea what she was doing but I felt a sudden warmth pass through me.

Kato stirred inside me and before I knew it was standing on all fours, "Alright Alpha find those babies" she said. I couldn't communicate with her in wolf form and I had no idea how she did that but Kato was trying to find them.

We stopped at door it was bolted shut, I used all of Kato's strength and we were able to get in. As soon as the door opened we could hear the babies crying.

"I know it won't be easy but they need to die Alpha" Merida said, I had killed things before but never children.

I knew I would not be able to do this if I was present, I let Kato take over and he didn't hesitate as he killed each one of them.

As soon as he did that Rutto appeared, "No what have you done!" he said and Kato went for him tearing him apart. Rutto didn't even have a chance to react as Kato ripped his head off, Merida stood before me in shock.

I shifted back I was exhausted that took a lot of energy from me the nightshade still not full out of my system. "Wow I heard you were strong but that Alpha was impressive, thank you for your help" she said. 

"Is he dead?" I asked her, "yes but he can come back to life if the 4 remaining women give birth to those babies" she said. "We can't let that happen" I said, "well I suggest we figure out where those babies are then" she said.

I needed to get back to my pack first and find Milah I needed her.