Thirty-three

𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷

As I let Kato forward he was able to tell me what the hell we were fighting another damn god. Fuck these babies were messing with my pack I almost didn't want Mack to find them. A typhon is what this beast was and every time you bit off his head it fucking grew new ones. There had to be another way to defeat this thing.

If there wasn't then I was going to lose my entire pack my family that I have grown close to over the years. My mate and my pups no way in hell was this going to beat me I was beyond pissed now.

I could tell we were failing and I felt like this thing was immortal and it was now throwing fire at us as if the snake hands weren't enough.

GET BACK

I had to figure something else out this wasn't working and to many of my warriors were getting hurt. I linked Lexa her plan to destroy the sirens worked and I was hoping she could help me here now.

Lexa search typhon and tell me how the fuck to kill it

Hold on what?

Just do it now!

Yes Alpha

It didn't take her long she was blunt and right to the point, I liked that about her. It is how I knew she was perfect for my Beta.

Alpha it is immortal you can't kill it

Fuck

It is said that it was driven into the ground and was trapped there

So we needed to trap it in the ground?

It is said Zeus trapped him by using lightning weakening him first

Great thanks

Is Mack okay? he is not responding

I don't know Lexa I am a little busy here

With that I severed the link I needed to concentrate as this piece of shit beast god thing sent another tornado at me.

I could see my pack members hurt and I could see Mack he was down but I didn't think he was dead. I looked to Maddox he seemed to be the only one still left standing I needed his help here and we needed to do it fast.

I shifted it was easier to talk as a human and he did the same as we hid from the damn things view.

"Fucking hell Alpha" he said, "yes listen it is immortal we can't kill it but we can trap it, we need to weaken him and drive him into the ground" I said. "Okay um that won't be easy its fucking huge" Maddox said.

Kato will distract get anyone who is not critically injured to help you dig a hole as deep as you can and I will do the rest" I said Maddox nodded he had no choice but to listen.

I shifted again and let Kato take full control and he ripped this damn thing limb from limb, every time making him weaker. He was not recovering as fast now and he was getting tired as I ran in circles trying to confuse it away from my warriors.

I could tell it was getting angrier as the storms were getting more intense , but I was not giving up. Finally I was told the hole was ready after what felt like hours and I lunged at him knocking him down as he fell.

It was a bitter sweet moment and we buried his ass beneath the dirt. Bringing in boulders making sure he couldn't get out.

I had no idea if this would work but it was all we had, I looked to my wounded and linked Vivian before collapsing.