Twenty four

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Kayden and I made it upstairs, he was very excited to get me onto the bed. I felt like something was off though he was very tired and even though he wanted me he wasn't into it.

"Kayden are you okay?" I asked him, "I'm tired but I missed you so much" he said, "I am not going anywhere" I said he nodded and lay on the bed I cuddled in next to him.

I was sad about the Christmas ball but I knew he was doing it to protect us. I felt my mind link it was Lexa

Hey girl can we talk or are you busy?

Give me 5 min

Okay cool meet in the room on 4th floor?

Yes see you there

I waited for Kayden to start snoring before I left and waited for Lexa.

"Hey so Mack thinks this Merida can't be trusted" she said.

"Then he should have said something too him" I said

"He said you can never question the Alpha but when he gave the baby to her he was worried . She left way to fast and he thinks she might have lied to Kayden and done something to him. Did he seem okay to you?" Lexa asked

"He fell asleep he was really tired" I said, "okay keep an eye on him and link Mack if there is anything wrong" Lexa said.

I nodded but now she has me worried too like was Kayden okay? I ran back up to our floor surprisingly not hurting myself.

Aspen is he okay?

He smells off to me I'm not sure like magic

Is that bad

Depends how it was used

Should I tell Mack

I say wait like an hour if he is still asleep call him

I lay beside him putting my head on his chest listening to his heart beating. It was oddly comforting and I knew he was alive this way.  

After an hour I tried to wake him but I couldn't and I was worried so I linked Mack

Mack I can't wake him up

Can you let me in

Yes but what can you do?

Just let me in

I opened our room to Mack and he sat beside Kayden like he was studying him.

Aztec what do you think?

He smells like powerful magic

So that is bad

Yes

Fuck

I watched as Mack picked him up like he was nothing. I wondered if he would make it down the stairs like this. Once we were outside Colin, and Maddox were both there he must have linked them. They all carried him to the hospital wing, Vivian was waiting. She had another healer with her.

"We need to clear him of this magic" Mack said,  "we can try" Vivian said. I prayed to the moon that she could do more than try.

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

Why the fuck was I so tired, I could hear everything going on around me. I just couldn't move it was like I was trapped in my own body. I was beginning to think Merida was bad news.