Twenty

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  

As soon as Kayden told me that there was a Christmas ball I was so excited! My dad never let me attend the one that Gold heart hosted, he was trying to keep me safe. I knew it was because he was worried I wasn't a wolf but he was wrong and now look at me I am a Luna and I have the strongest sexiest mate in all of the packs.

My mate was King and he literally took my breath away every time he entered a room, he always found me. He made me feel loved and appreciated and in all honesty safe, I loved being here with him. I ran to find my girl Lexa she was going to help me plan this party.

"LEXA" I squealed when I saw her, "what?" she said, "Our pack is hosting the Christmas ball this year and we get to plan it!" I said. "What really?" she said, "yes Kayden said as the Luna I get to plan it we are going to make it magical" I said. "I am so in" Lexa said she loved parties just as much as I did.

We were so excited talking about it when Aurora walked by, she seemed upset, "you okay?" I asked her. "Fine yes Luna" she said, "please Auora just call me Milah, are you sure?" I asked her, "My brother is such a butthole" she said. 

"What did he do?" I asked, "he keeps Maddox so busy, and I know he even has him keeping secrets from me" she said. "I hear you Mack is busy a lot too, but there is so much to do" Lexa said. "Want to help us plan for the Christmas ball?" I asked her,

"We are finally hosting it! yes I would love to Kayden never let me go" she said, "my dad never let me go either so I totally understand" I said. We let her know what we had so far, I could feel Kayden he was tuning in, and I smiled even through the mind link his warmth was noticed.

I love you!

I love you too, Keep Aurora busy for me

I am trying she is mad at you

I know she is always mad at me

Be a nicer brother

I am just trying to protect her

I know but you don't always have to be the big bad Alpha

I felt Kayden sigh and I could feel his emotions he was processing what I said then I felt him tune out he must be getting back to work.

"Ladies this ball is going to be huge!" Lexa said, "yes and with my brother being Alpha king he is rich, and we can go all out" Aurora said. "Rich?" I said, "yes well he was before, Mystic Shadow pack has a lot of money and even more now. Plus, since you are Luna, and my brother is Alpha king no one can really say no to you or us" she said.

"Why?" I asked, "no one can deny the Alpha king anything, I mean it is not smart to anyways, I now Onyx was a bully. Kayden won't be like that, but still Alpha king is to be respected so saying no to him is like breaking a rule" Aurora said.

I really didn't know Kayden had this much power and I really hoped he didn't abuse it I mean everything I knew about him was his soft side. I really didn't want to know what would happen to someone who pissed him off, I saw how he took out Onyx and Kato was a beast who I could never see losing a fight like ever.

Aspen bristled inside me when I mentioned Kato and she felt the same way he was a force to be reckoned with. 

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I knew this baby was not normal the second I walked into the room, I could tell Vivian was overwhelmed. "Alpha this baby is out of control" she said, I looked at it and even though it was still a newborn it had grown so much.