Two

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I woke up the next morning and I was annoyed that I had a hangover, I didn't even drink that much. Wolfsbane really did a number on you, I dressed and made my way down to the kitchen. I saw Colin and he was already helping himself to coffee.

"Morning Alpha" he said,

"yeah whatever, you training the men or women today?" I asked him

"Men first then the women" Colin said

"I want to see some real action from the men today" I said

"Oh you are joining us" he said, I felt like he was nervous

"Yes its been a while and with new arrivals coming I want to see what my pack can do" I said.

"Right well I best get going then" Colin said, I knew it was so he could warn those who were coming.  Everyone seemed so damn nervous when I was there.

"Alpha Dixon" Vivian said she was my medic wolf and she was very good at her job.

"Vivian how are you today" I asked her,

"Well thank you, I feel you had a rough night?" she said, the one thing about her I hated she can feel sickness and no instantly when someone was hurt or whatever.

"Just hungover I will be fine thanks" I said,

"ah well I was able to cure your Beta pretty quickly if you would like I can do the same for you" Vivian said.

"I'm alright thanks I am not a baby like my Beta" I said, and Mack walked in at that moment

"Baby or not if you want me to actually work today I needed help" he said to me

"Like you ever do work anyways" I said and he frowned at me,

"Well I best be off Good luck at the mating Alpha" Vivian said as she walked away, easy for her to says as she had her mate already.

"What's on the agenda today oh mighty Alpha" Mack said,

"Stop doing that! I am going to train and it would do you some good to do the same" I said to him as I walked away.

Two hours into the training session I was feeling pretty good about my pack they were strong, and Colin was doing a good job training them.

"They are doing awesome Colin, keep up the good work, I will pop in on the girls later" I said as I went to my office.

I know the girls were all intimidated by me and most of them refused to train if I watched so I felt like I had to sneak in on them.

I found the email of the packs that were coming and I was okay with it Gold Heart and Crystal Blood. Both had Alphas that I could tolerate, Blaze was just a little older than me and Darius was a few years older but he was still decent.

I felt like I was never going to find my mate and I didn't even want to attend this stupid ceremony. As I thought this Kato stirred inside me apparently he hated that idea he was anxious to find his mate.

I turned my mind link on and felt my sister suffering apparently Colin was kicking them into shape. I laughed and decided to pay them a visit,