Thirty

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

This had to possibly be the longest week of my life and Kayden showed no signs of movement. I knew Sett said he would need the entire week but I was hoping he would recover at least slightly sooner.

I felt my mind link and I just wanted to be left alone but I let Mack in just in case it was important.

Sorry Luna but for some reason the Silver Moon pack is coming for a visit

The entire pack?

Yeah I think something is up, and Sett is coming soon too

Okay um is that normal?

If there is trouble then yes and I for one hope the Alpha is awake by then

Me too

What did the entire silver moon pack want? Ugh I needed Kayden to wake up and I hoped he would soon. There was a knock on my door and it took literally everything I had to get up and open it.

"Morning Luna Milah, how is our patient?" Sett asked, thank the moon he was here, "he is still alive, but hasn't showed any signs of waking up" I said.

"No, I am going to see if he is ready" Sett said as I let him in completely and he walked over to Kayden. I watched as he placed a hand on his head and chanted something.

I watched Kayden's chest rise and fall as he did this just to make sure he didn't hurt him in the process.

"It is done he is healed, I suspect he will be awake in a few minutes" Sett said as he smiled at me.

"He will be able to shift?" I asked hoping Kato was alright,

"Yes he will his wolf is healed as well, plus he has you so it shouldn't be a problem" Sett said. I smiled at that he left the room. 

I watched him ever so intently I missed him so much and couldn't wait for him to be awake.

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I felt the warmth pass through me again, and Kato stirred I wondered if it meant we were going to be okay. I needed to make sure so I asked my wolf.

How do you feel?

We are stronger than ever

Are we in control?

Yes!

Good

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful turquoise eyes staring back at me, and I smiled. "Hello my Luna" I said and the hug she gave me literally made me want her, I felt the desperation.

"I missed you so much!" she said, "me too" I said pulling her close and kissing her as I pushed her onto the bed. I let her know how much we missed her, but I was curious what happened,

"Milah?" I said, "yes?" she replied, "what happened?" I asked, "well after you shifted you killed the dragons with the help of Colin and Mack. Then you ran off and we were all worried, when you came back Merida was with you" she said. "Why don't I remember any of this?" I said,

"She had control of Kato and he took over completely, you tried to attack me but Mack jumped in. Then it took literally your entire warrior pack to hold you down" I said. "Okay but how did I break her control?" I said. 

"Aspen made you submit to her, she took control of her mate, and instead of turning on me you turned on her. Then Sett put you in a coma for a week, and it was awful" she said.