Twenty-six

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Mack •°*"˜.•°*"˜

A wolf appeared at the border just as we finished burying the sirens. He had a baby with him, I knew I needed to figure this out. I left Maddox, Colin and Harley to finish this mess as I took the baby to the pack house.

I linked Kayden and he was there shortly after he smelled like sex and Milah. "Really man you couldn't just punish her?" I said

"Bite me Mack, you deal with yours I deal with mine. She won't disobey me again but I guarantee Lexa won't listen to you" he says. He was probably right that girl had me running in circles. She was the dominant one and Aztec was a love sick fool at her disposal.

"What do we do with the baby?" I asked as he looked right through me. Kayden groaned loudly and fell to his knees. "Alpha! Are you okay?" I asked, he was growling and it looked like he was in pain.

I didn't know what the hell was going on, he shifted right in front of me. We were inside for crying out loud, it looked like he was going to attack me. "Fuck Kayden" I said not letting him have the baby.

I knew running from him would be dumb, as he moved closer to me. I didn't think he was in control and to be honest I didn't think Kato was either. The witch did something to him and I was going to figure it out.

I did something incredibly stupid and I kicked him in the head it knocked him out. I ran with the baby and gave him to Vivian. I linked Colin and Maddox they just made it back to the pack house.

We have a major problem

Colin: what?

We need to lock the Alpha in the dungeon

Maddox: are you insane?

Maybe but he just tried to kill me

Colin: where is he?

In the hall I knocked him out

Both of them met me there and Kayden was still laying on the ground. "He is going to rip you apart you know that?" Colin said.

"He will thank me when we get that witch out of his head. She did something to him and he would have killed me to get that baby" I said.

"Fuck this will back fire on all of us I just know it" Maddox said as we managed to get him into the dungeon.

Nathaniel laughed as he saw who we locked in the cell beside him. "Turning on the Alpha king are we boys?" He said, "shut the hell up" I snapped at him as he laughed harder.

"Good luck Mack" Colin said as he and Maddox left. I felt Lexa linking me but I needed to deal with this first as he could potentially fire me as his Beta.

Kayden stood up still in wolf form and still growling. "Kayden or Kato snap the fuck out if it. Don't let the witch control you! You are the Alpha king strongest wolf I know. Fight her" I yelled at him.

I think this just pissed him off more and he lunged at me. He didn't even care that the silver bars were burning into his fur he wanted to kill me. I didn't know what else to do, Kayden was in trouble and the witch has taken over his mind. I knew we needed to do something but what I had no clue.

This witch was going to kill him, "fuck you Merida let him go" I said loudly. "Give me the baby" she said as she appeared in front of me. She was just an apparition I knew she wasn't really here. "The baby is dead" I said, "liar you want your Alpha to die" she said.

"He won't he is to strong for that, let him go" I said. "Give me the baby and I might consider it" she said. "Let him go first" I said, "I don't trust you" she said. "I gave you the baby last time remember?" I said, she nodded and Kayden shifted back he looked beat.

"Give me 10 minutes" I told the witch and she vanished. "Mack what the hell!" Kayden said he was mad I didn't blame him. "I am sorry Alpha but you have a witch controlling you and until we get her out you are staying here. You almost killed me!" I said

"Mack I will rip you apart and feed you to the rest of the pack! Let me out" he said. " yeah see I still feel like that is the witch talking and not you" I said. Kayden growled as I walked away I needed to find someone who could help, I felt like Alpha Blaze was my best bet. Kayden trusted him the most and our Luna was the Betas daughter.

I ran to my office and was stopped by Milah

"You did not lock my mate in the dungeon" she said. "I did and if you will excuse me Luna I am busy" I said trying to get into my office.

"Do you want to die?" She said, "listen I know he is in your head right now but he is not himself. He is being controlled by a witch I am trying to help him. Let me try please Luna he is in danger and what he is telling you is bullshit" I said

Milah nodded and moved letting me into his office. I called Alpha Blaze he was also so damn cheerful.

"Beta Mack what can I do for you?" He asked, "I need to expel a witch's mind control do you know how to do that?" I asked, "I don't personally but I know someone who can, he can be there in an hour" he said.

I loved how he didn't question me he just out right beside he would help I thanked him before hanging up. I knew I lied to Merida so I needed to get back to Kayden it was him that she could hurt.

I linked Maddox on my way down,

When Alpha Blaze gets here with help bring them to the dungeon.

Okay

I didn't expect him to be trying to escape, "Mack" he said. "I have help coming Alpha, I am sorry" I said hoping he would understand. It was the most awkward hour of my life as he growled and stared at me.

I really hoped he didn't try to kill me after this I was just trying to help him. Finally the help arrived and I wasn't expecting it to be a male.

"Alpha Blaze sends his regards, is it the Alpha who is being controlled?" He says. "Yes and you are?" I asked not wanting to be rude.

"I am Sett and I am a witch that can help" he said. I wasn't t sure I trusted him another witch but I needed my Alpha back.

"This is going to hurt him so I need you both to hold him down" Sett said as Maddox and I grabbed Kayden and held him down. He was growling at us and trying to struggle it took a lot for us to hold him down.

Sett started saying something in another language as he put his hand on Kayden's head. His eyes rolled back into his head and he screamed. It was a horrifying sound coming from our Alpha. Maddox and I exchanged looks and tried our best to hold him he was fighting us.

"His wolf is the one being controlled, I can heal him but it will take a toll on the wolf" he said. "What kind of toll?" I asked we couldn't have an Alpha with no wolf.

"He won't be able to shift for a week or so as his wolf heals. If I do this his wolf will not be able to be controlled again. He will also be super pissed but he is Alpha King so I expect nothing less. His wolf will be just fine in a week but he will need to rest if he shifts even once the witch who did this will gain control back. This spell takes time" Sett said.

"We will make sure he doesn't shift just get the witch out" I said really hoping to trust this guy. As he said another spell in a different language and a light went into Kayden. "It is done" he said.

Kayden opened his eyes and looked at me, "what the hell is going on?" He said, "Merida was controlling your wolf, you were out of control. Sett here helped but you can't shift for a week" I said.

Kayden looked to me and nodded, "thank you Mack, where is the baby?" He asked, "safe" was all I said I was still not convinced Merida wasn't still in there. We all left the dungeon and I wondered what Kayden was really thinking.

His mind link was off and I couldn't help but feel like he was pissed at me. I only did what was best for him and our pack. I was half expecting a lecture as he escorted Sett off the property. I followed not wanting Merida to jump him again, I was worried for him. Not shifting for an entire week would be hard for him as the Alpha but I would do what I could to help.