Seven

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

As I sat in my office looking at the mountains of paperwork before me, I tapped into my mate's mind link. She was thinking of me and it made me want her so badly, I wish I was with her instead of this damn office.

I am thinking of you too my little white wolf

I said to her in the mind link, she became all flustered and was confused how it worked, I would need to explain it to her.

"Earth to ALPHA!" Mack said making me get out of my head and look at him,

"What?" I growled, "you didn't answer my question" he said giving me a look.

"I didn't hear your damn question" I said, "right thinking of Milah?" he said, "MACK! what was your question?" I said.

"Sheesh you need to get laid dude, anyways when did you want to do your mating ceremony. Alpha Onyx would like it down asap" Mack said.

"Alpha Onyx can kiss my wolf's ass! I am not doing anything until Milah is ready and plus its getting colder and winter is coming so I need to find out when she would want too" I said. 

Kato growled at me he didn't want anyone kissing his ass and I chuckled at him, "in all honesty a winter ceremony would be awesome it would match Milah's wolf perfectly" Mack said.

"Why are you so involved in my love life?" I asked him annoyed, "oh well um my mate is her best friend and she is on my case. She doesn't get why you haven't marked her yet" Mack said. 

"Well did you tell her?" I asked him, "no I mean can I? I don't want to disturb your Alphaness" he said. "Sure tell her I don't care, I am not doing it on terms of Onyx anyways I will not allow my mate to challenge anyone" I said and Kato agreed with me. 

"Well maybe we can talk to the other Alpha's get them to ask their wolves not to challenge her" he said. "Its more complicated than that, as badly as I want to mark her Mack I want to defeat Onyx more. I need him to go down" I said.

"We would all love that and you know it but do you even know what the challenge is?" Mack asked. 

"No I have no clue, but I don't care I will win" I said, "I like the confidence and we will all be rooting for you" Mack said. "Thanks, lets call it a night and check on our mates?" I said, "Perfect" Mack said as we left the office.

Normally the Beta had is own office but we were discussing things and mine was better. I mind linked with my gamma to see what he was doing tomorrow.

Colin? you down for a private training session tomorrow?

Sure with your mate?

Yeah I need her stronger but I want to see what she can do

Of course but um I sort of promised Mack's mate I would help her

Perfect you can train them both

Sounds good Alpha 

I made it to the 4th floor and hesitated at her door, I didn't even know if she wanted me here. I knocked anyways.

A few seconds later Milah opened the door and she was sexy even in sweatpants, she looked incredible.

"Oh hi" she said, "hi" I said back and she let me into her room.

I wanted to just take her right there and show her that she was mine but I held back, "I understand you are confused about the mind link?" I said.

"Yes does everyone here my thoughts?" she asked me