Eighty one

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I wasn't sure exactly what Sett was going to do, but I felt it instantly when he placed his hand on my head. I screamed out, it felt like he was trying to rip me apart, "I am sorry Alpha this is the part that hurts" Sett said. I saw Milah she came outside, she looked worried but didn't interrupt him. I am sure I drew more attention to myself and others came to watch as well, this felt like hell and it hurt.

"Nearly there Alpha he is fighting me" Sett said, I tried to help him by willing this damn ass vampire out of me, Kato too. After a few more minutes of this Sett stopped, and I closed my eyes I couldn't move. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  

"Luna he will be asleep for several hours, I would suggest moving him to a more comfortable place" Sett said to me. "Wait what did you do?" I asked, "I removed the vampire possessing him" I said. "I am sorry what? couldn't you do that before to my daughter?" I asked, "no because this time it is just the essence of the vampire, as Constantine is dead. I merely removed the essence that he was using to control your husband. Had he been alive then I would not be able to do anything" he said. "I see and how was it he was possessing him?" I asked.

Sett held up the amulet, and I nodded, "I will keep this safe" Sett said, I was glad he was taking it that thing scared me. "Mack, Harley get him inside" I said, "Yes Luna" they both said as they picked up my husband and carried him to our bed. "Mommy is daddy okay?" Theo asked me, "he is baby" I said, "I know how he feels" Lyla said as she shivered, I hugged her tight, "hopefully he is gone for good" I said as I made them dinner. I did however wonder where he went when he was possessed. I mean if Constantine was inside him he obviously needed Kayden for something, I would get Mack to look into it. I linked with him

Mack can you somehow find out what Kayden did when he was possessed

I can try but I have no idea where he even went

All I ask is that you try

Will do Luna

I hope he could figure it out the last thing we needed was more threats, I as due with our 3rd baby any day now. Lilliana was about to pop too, and we did not need anyone coming here that we didn't trust. I managed to get the kids fed, and bathed as I tucked them into bed, "mommy, when is daddy going to come tuck us in?" Lyla asked, "he can do it tomorrow night" I said, "fine I guess so" Lyla said as she rolled over she sounded disappointed and I didn't blame her. 

He went missing for 3 days and now he is asleep, and I was going to make sure that he paid attention to them tomorrow. I just hoped he was okay and that this Constantine thing was finally behind us. I crawled into bed next to him even though I knew I would need to get up to pee again in like 10 minutes.

I felt him grab me and pull me closer, "I am so sorry" he said, "its fine but you are spending time with your children tomorrow they miss you" I said. "Of course but I am spending time with you right now" he said kissing me. I wasn't able to say no to him he just did things to me I couldn't explain. Of course this woke up Aspen and she was excited to be with her mate once again, wolves were needy.

After we had sex, I peed again and tried to sleep I was ready for this baby to come out, it was tiring being pregnant. "After this Kayden I am done" I said, "hmm we will see" I said, "I am not a baby making machine" I said. "No but you are so sexy pregnant, and I already told you I want a lot of babies" he said. "Fine but can we at least wait a few more years" I said, "I will think about it" he said and I rolled my eyes. We both fell asleep, but of course mine was short lived as our current baby was dancing inside me. 

It was weird they were quiet all day and at night so active, it was like they knew I was trying to sleep. "You okay love?" Kayden asked me, "your baby will not sleep" I said, "hmm" he said as he put his head on my stomach and spoke, "listen here little one, your mommy would like to sleep. I think we need to let her otherwise she will be cranky" he said and I flicked him. "See she is cranky already" he said laughing. I know he thought he was being funny, but surprisingly it did help. "Thank you" I said, "it worked didn't it" he said smiling at me.  I kissed him and closed my eyes, it felt nice to finally get some sleep. 

I woke up it was quiet and bright outside, I went to the bathroom, and searched the house. I was alone it felt nice, I did however need to figure out where my family was, I linked with Kayden and smiled. He was playing with them in the field and I decided to go and watch them, Kayden was chasing Lyla and Theo.

"Look kids mommy is up" he said as they ran over to me and hugged me. "Have you eaten?" Kayden asked me, "not yet" I said. "Allow me, Lyla and Theo keep your mother company while I get her breakfast" he said kissing them both and running to the pack house. I half expected him to cook it for me but I guessed this was faster. I knew Kato was eager to feed me he always was and he hated it when I cooked. It was the Alpha's job to feed his Luna and I know how much Kato wanted to find me. 

A few minutes later he returned with food and it smelled amazing, I was surprised I was able to eat it. "Is it alright if I head to work for a bit?" Kayden said and I knew it was coming, "daddy no" Lyla whined, "just a few hours baby girl then I will be back I promise" he said as he left us sitting in the field. "Well now what?" I said, "can I go see Charlie mommy please?" Lyla begged me, I will see if he wants you okay. 

Charlie can Lyla come hang out with you?

Of course she can

"Okay Lyla go" I said, "yes!" she said as she ran to the pack house. I never did understand their bond, Charlie was a blessing though. I looked to Theo and he smiled, "I was hoping to go see Harley he promised to teach me some moves today" Theo said. "Okay go" I said seeing Harley already waiting for him. With that I was alone again well other than the baby growing inside me, "well little one it is just you and me" I said and I felt the baby kick me and I smiled. Theo wanted to be more and more like his dad and I knew it was only a matter of time before their wolves showed their true colors. I just hoped they didn't shift as soon as Kayden did because I wanted to keep them little forever. I couldn't believe they were 5 already and the 3rd one was on the way. 

I knew Kayden wanted to have lots of kids but I wasn't ready for that, wolves had a longer life span but I was content with the 3 kids. I know Lexa was trying to have more with Mack but she was having a hard time. Remy was 3 going on 20 and he was just so smart he ran around studying and questioning everything. Aurora's baby was just turning one and Eva was the cutest little thing, she was a mix between the 2 of her parents. 

Kayden had lots of babies running around here yet the man still wanted more honestly he had no idea how much work it was for me. I wish I could force him to carry a baby around for 6 weeks and then push it out. It was exhausting and I didn't want to do it anymore, I felt a sharp pain in my side. I didn't want to think anything of it but I had a feeling it wasn't good, I stood up and went back to the house. I needed to rest because I didn't think this was labor, it wasn't like the last time. I tried so hard not to let Kayden feel my emotions I knew it would worry him and I was still skeptical about his adventures. 

I needed Mack to come tell me what he was doing but I have yet to hear from our Beta. I felt the pain again and it hurt a lot. "Ugh" I said letting all my feelings rush out of me and I knew that Kayden would feel them. I waited for him to burst through the door, as the pain continued inside me.