Thirty-Seven

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I was so angry at Kayden I mean he didn't even care about that baby. We could have trained it or done something to help it. He just killed it like it meant nothing to him.

It made me annoyed because our babies could be special or sick and he might get annoyed. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of father would he be.

I pictured him hurting our babies and I know I shouldn't but like I couldn't help it. Then he went and blamed it on hormones like fuck him. I needed to vent to someone who knew him better. I linked Mack

How are you feeling?

Luna I'm better just a little more healing

Good you up for a chat

For you Luna anytime

With that I walked to the hospital wing and sat down beside him. "You all good?" He asked, "Kayden is an ass" I said. "Yikes well am I inclined to turn off my link to him?" Mack asked.

"Unless you want my foot up your ass then I would recommend it" I said I was clearly angry. "Noted and it's off what is wrong?" He asked

"Darius brought with him a baby and Kayden didn't even hesitate he killed it right there" I said, "was it one of those magical babies?" He asked, "I don't see how that is relevant right not it was a fucking baby and our baby could be magical. Is he going to kill them too because they show signs of power? What kind of father is he going to be if he is going around killing babies?" I said loudly.

"First Kayden is the strongest and most honest wolf I know. He would never do something willingly and killing those babies hurts him I know it does. They are not normal Milah and are bred to destroy us as a species. He is just preventing that from happening. They are meant for destruction and he was keeping us all safe. Second when he does something he is doing it because he is king and he is doing it because it's what is best for our pack. Kayden cares so much for all of us especially you and trust me he is not the same wolf he was a month ago" Mack said.

"What do you mean?" I asked , "I mean he was cut throat and moody. Everything pissed him off and he didn't let anyone slack on anything, I barely had a chance to breathe he kept me so busy. Since he met you he actually comes down for meals and talks to his pack, he's kinder and more laid back" Mack said. "He is still an ass" I said.

" I don't disagree with you Luna but he is only an ass when it comes to our packs safety. He would bend over backwards and die for anyone of us." Mack said. I knew talking to him would make me feel better, and I hugged him.

"I am here anytime you need me" Mack said and I smiled at him. I let him get some rest as I went to help plan  this ball.

It took a little over 2 hours to plan and we had everything set up for next month. I linked with Kayden I wanted to talk to him tell him I was sorry. His link was turned off and it meant he was busy or ignoring me.

I did note he was in his office so I was hoping he was just busy. I decided to head up there and see if he would talk to me.

I knocked before going in and he was in a video chat it sounded like a lot of people . He waved me over to him and I sat down in his lap as he held me close.