Fifteen

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I was surprised to see Alpha Onyx's beta walking up to me, "Alpha Kayden" he said as he whispered something to me. Did he really just tell me that wow, I mean he just told me something huge.

I had the advantage going into this fight but knowing that Onyx had a weakness made it that much better. I thanked Duke and stepped onto the stage and Onyx followed shortly after, I shifted into my wolf and I let Kato take over he was going to win this fight.

He growled and Onyx and his wolf Goliath shifted before me, he was slightly bigger than Kato but that wouldn't matter. We walked around each other for a few minutes as he went for my back legs. He was able to get a good grip but Kato was not having it and he lunged for his side. He bit down hard making Onyx yelp and let my leg go, he was bleeding and he tried to go for my neck.

I dodged him and bit his other side making an even bigger gash, Onyx was going down and I took advantage as I stood up and knocked him down as I stood over him. I gave him a look of I beat you and went for his neck. 

I was not expecting what happened next, as I felt the knife go into my side, he had a silver knife. I am not even sure where he got it from. He was playing dirty and I fell, Kato whimpering I wasn't going to let him win this fight. 

I could see my pack moving in they knew he cheated and with my wolf down I had no choice but to do this as myself. I shifted back, Onyx was coming towards me growling and he was ready to just finish me off, I grabbed the knife out of my side and just before he could bite me I stabbed him right in the chest. I took his own damn trick and killed him. 

He fell on top of me, and I pushed him off, I could feel the stab wound and it hurt I wasn't going to lie. My sister was there she was the first one I saw, "Kayden are you okay, he cheated! the bastard cheated!" Aurora said. "Language Aurora and I am fine" I said as my eyes closed, wounds made by silver did not heal like the others, and I was losing blood fast. 

I felt myself being picked up and placed in a bed, I didn't know what happened next and I know Vivian was doing her magic. I wasn't sure how long it had been but I opened my eyes to my Milah.

"Hi" she said and I smiled pulling her in close, "everyone still here?" I said, "yes it has only been 30 minutes since you killed Onyx" Milah said. "I wasn't sure if that was a dream or not" I said, "nope all real, and you are now Alpha King" Milah said, "First lets mark you and make you mine officially" I said kissing her. She kissed me back and we walked back onto the stage, Onyx's body was still there his mate crying. 

"Mack deal with that please" I said to my beta and he moved the dead body and his mate of out my sight. "My Alpha, this is the man who gave him the knife" Maddox said, I knew I chose right when I told him to do whatever it took. He would make a good police wolf for me and do all the hard work. "Put him in the dungeon I will deal with him later" I said, I was shocked that an Alpha would stoop so low. I turned to the Ever green Beta, "do you feel the same way as your Alpha?" I asked him. "No Alpha King sir" he said, "alright you will lead your pack, and I will be keeping a close eye on you from now on" I said. "Yes your majesty" he said, Damn I felt like Clint was going to be a suck up. I mean I guess it was better than his scum of an Alpha Nathaniel.

I turned to the rest of the packs, "anyone else have a problem with me being the king now? Anyone else want to challenge me?" I said. No one said anything or came forward, "Alright then the reason you are all here was to witness my mate and I making it official so without further ado" I said. I bit Milah right above her collarbone just below her neck, right in the sweet spot. I took just a little of her blood too wanted to taste her. She was heavenly and I made sure to let her feel it too. She moaned she was right where I wanted her and I couldn't wait to take her upstairs.

I let her mark me too and she bit me in the same spot as she stood on her tip toes to reach, I loved the feeling. Knowing now that she was mine and I could fell the mate bond increasing. I would now be able to feel all her emotions, sexual desires everything she was mine. 

I whispered to her, "I feel you now my love and I will deal with you later" I said making her groan. I placed a hand on the small of her back and looked to the crowd who were all cheering for us now.

"Thank you all for coming, please enjoy the food and drinks, and stay as long as you like, Alpha's if you could please join me over there" I said pointing to an empty space in the field.

All of the Alpha's followed me and I spoke clearly because I need to make it know how I felt. "From now on there will be no more challenges! If you want something from me ask, I will be happy to help figure it out. The mating challenge is no more, if you find your mate mark her I will not be doing this anymore. Of course the ceremony is fine if you would like to still have that but there will be no more deaths over mates. I feel mates are your wolf's true love and I won't stand in the way of that. I want us to stick together and not have any of this rivalry" I said. 

"We all hear you Alpha Kayden and we are with you, we will need to make the no more challenges a law. We will also need to swear you in as our official King and your Luna as your Queen" Alpha Blaze said. "Here Here to our new Alpha King!" the other Alpha's cheered and I knew a few of them still had yet to find their mates. 

I went back to Milah she was talking to her parents, "I do have to admit Alpha I was not expecting him to cheat" Quinn said. "Please call me Kayden and neither was I, but I also wasn't going to let him win, he needed to go down" I said, "We are just glad that you are okay and everything worked out" Kleo said. 

"We also know our daughter is in good hands here and we look forward to the grandkids" Quinn said. I felt Milah's embarrassment and her fear towards the subject of kids, but I let her know with a gentle pat to the back I was not there yet. It is essential though for the Alpha to have an heir so I hoped she would want children eventually.

We mingled for a while and a lot of the packs went home and I walked up to my beta he was drunk. "Damn it Mack you better be prepared for some work tomorrow" I said, "yess my Alpha king oh shit" he said as he fell on his face. I shook my head, "don't worry Alpha sir I have him" Lexa said picking her drunk mate up and taking him to bed I hoped.

Maddox came up to me, "any ideas on how to calm your sister?" he asked me, "What why?" I asked worried for Aurora. "She is pissed that she doesn't have access to the dungeons, she wants to kill that man who helped Onyx cheat" he said. "She will be fine and she doesn't have access for a reason. Only Mack and I do and I want it to stay that way, I would grant you access as well since you are my Zeta but I worry your mate will take advantage" I said. "Yes best to keep her out, I understand" he said as he walked away.

I turned to Milah, "I want nothing more than to take you upstairs and have my way with you" I said, "hmm well I think that can be arranged my Alpha" she said. "My Luna now you are official but don't let the power go to your head" I said. 

"I won't I love you Kayden" she said, "I love you to so damn much" I said as I picked her up, I was going to take her upstairs.