Twenty-Seven

◦•●❤♡ Aurora ♡❤●•◦

I was so worried about my brother and so annoyed at Mack for locking him up. I found him coming out of the dungeon and I hugged him

"I am fine" he said, "I don't believe that! Kayden your own Beta locked you in a jail cell" I said glaring at him. 

"I did it to help him not to hurt him" Mack said to me, but I could see the burn marks on his chest and arms. "Oh yeah then why is he hurt?" I said pointing to the burns, "I am fine okay stop fussing" Kayden said.

"His wolf wouldn't back down" Mack said, "is Kato okay though?" I asked looking to my brother. "I am not sure, I don't feel him right now" he said and he did looked worried. 

There was a man with them that I didn't recognize, "his wolf Kato you say will be fine, I have put him in a paralyzed state. Once he is healed I will wake him back up" he said. "You took our Alpha's wolf?" I said ready to pounce on him.

"I didn't take him I am healing him, he was being controlled by an evil witch and I am merely breaking that control" he said. "I don't trust you" I said, and Mack gave me a look, but Kayden spoke

"Aurora enough!" he said getting me to shut up instantly, I hated his Alpha power sometimes, plus he had my mate working so much. "Vivian wants to know what to do with the baby?" I said.

"Kill it" Kayden said, "wait what?" I said, "you heard me kill it, they are a threat and as long as they are alive we will be a target" he said. "Kayden we can't it is just a baby" I said, "I know and it sucks but it is way to powerful Aurora and who knows what it can do" he said as he walked away.

I looked to Mack, "we aren't actually going to kill a baby are we?" I said, "you aren't no and honestly if he said it we have to do it" he said. "He is not thinking clearly" I said, "he is actually and Aurora I hate to admit it but he is right. We can't have something like this he could be a threat to us or bring more threats in" Mack said.

"I don't like this" I said, "neither do I but our Alpha is right and we need to listen to him" Mack said as I followed him to the hospital wing. Killing a baby ugh this was not going to be an easy thing. 

𒆜ʍɛʀɨɖǟ 𒆜

Damn it I lost control, he had someone else helping him. I needed to get these babies but how, I needed another plan. I conjured up some magic and decided to really test their border I would break it down eventually. I was sure it would have some sort of weakness and I was going to figure it out.

I was going to regain control of the powerful Kato wolf and destroy every last wolf in that damn pack. Then I was going to kill the rest of them and bring the babies together and be the most powerful witch alive.

I had the perfect plan set in motion as I summoned a few magical beasts of my own, let us see how wolves do against dragons. Let me see now 3 should do it I mean it was my lucky number after all.

I said the spell and had 3 very real but different dragons under my command as I sent them to the lovely Mystic Shadow pack. "Bring me the Alpha" I said to one of them as they flew off, let us hope this worked.

I needed to put my spell back on Kayden and I needed to touch him in order to do it, his wolf would be mine again. Or I just need him to shift I knew that the wolf would still obey me, but I only had control of the wolf.