Nineteen

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I went down to the dungeon having forgotten all about the former Alpha for helping Onyx cheat, I didn't know what I planned on doing. 

"Alpha nice of you to join me" Mack said, "Nathaniel do you have anything to say for ourself?" I asked him. 

"Fuck you Onyx will always be true king" he said, "well news to you Onyx is dead and I am the King. If you would like you can join him" I said. He spat at me like seriously, I looked to my Beta, "did that to me too" he said.

"Leave him here to rot" I said, "okay but um isn't this Maddox's problem?" he said, "he doesn't have access to the dungeon" I said. "I know but could he is your Zeta and I do have other problems to deal with" he said.

"I would Mack but Aurora is very angry at Nathaniel for what he did and I can't have her down here" I said. "Well if Maddox knows what is good for him then he will prevent is mate for coming down here. Alpha please" I said.

"Fine I will have it arranged but Mack I need info on that woman" I said, "yes I will go check what the database found out" he said and he took off.

I turned to Nathaniel and sighed he was really such an angry person, maybe killing him was better than leaving him. Kato agreed but I decided to let my Zeta handle it, as I went back to the pack house. I linked him,

Maddox

yes Alpha?

I am giving you privileges to the dungeon as my Zeta the prisoners are your responsibility

Oh um yes Alpha

Just keep my sister out of there

I won't even tell her my Alpha

Good

I knew this could be risky giving how pushy my sister could be but Mack was right I need to give him a little more slack.

I sighed as my Zeta met with me at the dungeon, I typed in a code and he scanned his hand, and I programmed his voice into it. "Now you have access" I said to him, "thank you Alpha, is there anything I should know" he asked

"Yeah Nathaniel is a piece of work, if you can get him to talk that would be great but I think he is to far gone" I said. "Understood Alpha" he said and I left him to it, I had some work to do in my office.

I made it there and checked my email, shit I forgot about the Christmas ball and it was being hosted here.

Great just what I needed, on top of everything else I had to host the damn Christmas party. I knew the girls would be better at this than me. Lilliana lived for parties but she wanted to leave, maybe for Colin I could convince her to stay.

I have no idea how Milah feels about parties but maybe my Luna would like to be in charge of this one. I decided to link her, she was still asleep really.

Wake up my sweet Luna

hmm Kayden?

Love its time to wake up, I have a task for you

Really?

Yes come to my office when you are ready, and carefully please

haha very funny