Book 2-- Chapter 17 Izzy's Fit

A note from your neighborhood author: Hey! Welcome to Chapter 17! I hope you enjoy it :) Please remember to comment and vote and fan and whatever else you can do! It's always appreciated :) Well last Chapter someone (for the life of me I can't remember who, sorry :() asked if they could suggest the ending of the book. THIS IS A MARVELOUS idea! So what I'm going to tell you know is don't skip this next part or else.

Ok so all I'm asking is that if you have any suggestions for the story at all you private message me them. You're ideas will help me stay unstuck :) So some things I need suggestions on:

1. The ending (enough said)

2. What do you think they should name the baby?

3. Any other ideas

Simple enough right? Ok so now i'll let you read in peace :)

--Madi

I walked into the diner on Monday grinning like a mad man. Chelsea wrapped me in a big hug.

“Oh Iz, I’m so excited!” She shrieked. It was early so only the regulars were here. They all looked up. Most of them thought of Chelsea and I as daughters.

“What’s she going on about Bella?” Gary asked. He was the only one in the world I would let call me Bella. His grey blue eyes scanned Chelsea hugging me.

“Oh nothing much,” I shrugged.

“Nothing much!” Chelsea shrieked. Of course they would get it out of her. She loved to hear herself talk.

“Guess which little girl here is having a baby?” She said, smiling. “God I wish I was having Jace’s baby. He’s such a hunk.” That’s another thing you could count on with Chelsea, she spoke her mind.

“Well, well, well.” Gary mused. I blushed, bright red. “Our little Bella is growing up.”

“Gary, I already have Jack.” I reminded him.

“Yes, but he’s more like a mini adult.” Gary said, waving me off. I laughed and went into the back to help with the dishes.

“Can you share Jace?” Chelsea called after me.

“Hell to the no!” I answered. She smiled like a mad hatter and went on with whatever it was she was doing.

----

Chelsea floated over the man sitting in the corner. “Can I help you?” She asked.

“That girl, what was her name?” He asked.

“Izzy?” Chelsea asked, confused.

“Izzy,” The man nodded. A smile grew across his face. “She’s having a baby?”

“Yup!” Chelsea smiled.

“Who’s Jack?” He asked.

Chelsea had the nagging feeling he knew these answers, but she ignored it. “Her son, he’s three.”

“Three? She doesn’t look old enough to have a three year old.” He smiled as he said it.

“She was seventeen when she had Jack,” Chelsea said.

“Seventeen?” The man asked, with mock shock.

“Yes, her and her husband, well he wasn’t her husband then, were kidnapped four years ago. One of their kidnappers raped her and she had Jack.” Chelsea explained.

“That’s horrible!” The man exclaimed, still smiling.

“The worst part is he raped her again.” She whispered.