Book 3-- Prologue

Hey everybody :) Well by popular demand a third book of Kidnapped will be written! Please still leave you comments about what to put in it. Well here is your prologue, enjoy :)

I suppose my skills of avoiding the cops come from Mark. I honestly don’t know how I escaped. The image of him being buried was burnt into my mind. I can’t escape the vision of my mother screaming and crying. Grace was so calm, so focused. I turned to her now.

“Are we doing the right thing?” I asked her.

“That bitch destroyed our family, Clay. We have to,” She said. The gun shined in the moonlight.

“You’re right,” I agreed. “How are we going to do it?”

She grinned, a grin that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

“We’re going to turn everything she loves against her.” She hissed.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We’ll make her think the world is out to get her. First, we’re going to start that handsome husband of hers.” She grinned again. “He’s mine.”

Brad and Brandon appeared. I couldn’t believe it had been sixteen years since Mark died. I didn’t even know the twins existed until Grace introduced us. This would all be perfect. Grace would get her revenge on Izzy by targeting Jace. I would get my revenge by targeting Jack. Brad and Brandon would get their revenge by targeting Izzy’s worst fear, Kali getting hurt like she had.

Let the games begin.