Lei Zhe looked at this face that was almost as exquisite and beautiful as the mermaid cub. He couldn't help but leaning over to kiss Jiali's mouth, "Does the cub look the same as you were when you were a kid, so cute that you can’t help stealing? go."

"How is it possible!" Jia Li retorted unhappily, "I was very good when I was a child, otherwise Dad and they would not leave me a fish."

Mermaid has no concept of family. After the little mermaid can prey on their own, many mermaid parents will leave the little mermaid and find a new partner or go to other waters together.

Before Lei Zhe and Jiali hatched the little mermaid, they also considered that when the cubs could prey on their own, they would go to other sea areas. However, now it seems that their mermaid cubs do not seem to be able to learn to prey on their own so quickly.

Having said that, since Cub Cub has broken its shell, it is really not suitable to continue living by the sea. Soon the opposite land will soon be in the dry season, and the birdmen will come to fish again.

Speaking of birdmen, Jiali wrinkled her face. Those birdmen are too annoying. Jiali was still a naive little mermaid when he just learned to hunt. He didn't know how sinister the outside world was. One day he chased a big fish to the beach, only to meet a few birdmen and was teased by them for a long time.

Those birdmen also knew that the mermaids attached great importance to the mermaid cubs, teasing them, they did not kill Xiao Jiali. But even so, Xiao Jiali was still seriously injured. Later, Lei Zhe found him and drove away the birdman to save him.

Since then, Xiao Jiali has been sticking to Lei Zhe. The two have been inseparable for many years, and after adulthood, they became partners under the witness of Poseidon.

Birdmen are troublesome and cautious. Every time in the dry season, they become a united pair to steal fish. They can't drive them away. They always like to provoke mermaids, **** their prey, and tease the little mermaids.

Of course, in the end, they were all plucked out by the angry mermaids and fled away naked.

If it hadn’t been for the taste of the birdmen to be too bad, it is estimated that these provoking birds would have been plucked and eaten by the mermaids.

If it is not a last resort, the merfolk are unwilling to hatch the little mermaid on the shore. The temperature of the deep sea is cold and not suitable for mermaid incubation. Only the warm sunshine on the coast and large coral reefs have gradually become a breeding ground for mermaids in the surrounding waters. Hundreds of little mermaids hatch here every year, and then flow to various sea areas.

Lei Zhe lifted up the shell bed, his voice slowed down slightly, "Cub cub, come out and eat the meat."

The shell opened a seam and closed quickly.

Lei Zhe patiently said to the little mermaid: "Behave cub, after eating the meat, we will take you home."

After a while, the shell slowly opened, and the little mermaid with big blue eyes drilled out his head, and when he saw that the other stranger fish were gone, he slowly crawled out of the shell bed. He touched his belly and pointed to his pinkish little mouth, "Ahhh—"

Baba, I'm hungry.

Lei Zhe understood the meaning of the little mermaid. He picked up the winter cub, put it on his arm, kept this position, and fed the winter cub to eat the meat.

Dong Zai obviously prefers the meat of big head fish, biting effortlessly, the meat of a shell is muggy, and eats about one-tenth of it. Dong Zai stretched out his little hand and pushed away the spoon he was handing over. He patted his bulging belly to indicate that he was full.