[183] The rain of fire

The demon king was a menacing behemoth of power, every move he made was colossal, radiating an aura of sheer destructive force. With skin of impenetrable crimson, his massive form towered over the battlefield, his immense horns reaching up into the sky like two dark spires. Each swing of his monstrous, clawed hands sent shockwaves rippling across the field, pulverizing the earth beneath.

I, on the other hand, moved with the grace and speed of a tiger, my golden aura casting an otherworldly glow around me. The golden tiger-shaped aura around me seemed to breathe, its form fluctuating with each of my movements, reflecting the power that coursed through me.

"Celestial Strike!" I roared. In response, my aura flared brightly, my form blurring as I moved with an incredible burst of speed.

The demon king swiped at me with a gigantic claw, attempting to crush me with a sweeping blow. But I was already a blur of motion, my speed amplified by the golden aura. I darted under his attack, moving so fast that to the onlookers, I appeared as a streak of golden light flashing across the battlefield.

As the demon king's claw missed me by a hair's breadth, I retaliated. Drawing on my energy, I swung my ethereal golden sword in an upward arc, aiming at the underside of his hand. "Golden Riposte!" My voice echoed across the battlefield.

With a brilliant flash, my blade connected with the demon king's hand, leaving a trail of sparking energy. He roared in rage, pulling his hand back. I had managed to avoid his attack and land a counter of my own, a testament to my speed and precision. The giant was formidable, but I had the agility and swiftness on my side. The fight was far from over.

With a deep, focused breath, I channeled my power, my golden aura flaring brilliantly. As I raised my hands high above my head, the energy surrounding me began to coalesce and materialize into multiple ethereal swords, their forms flickering with radiant golden light.

There were 81 swords in total, each of them unique, shimmering and vibrating with an otherworldly energy that echoed the intensity of my own will. It was a mesmerizing spectacle, the air around me filled with the hum of pulsating power and the scintillating glow of the ethereal blades.

The swords floated ominously above me, their tips pointing towards the giant demon king. I then swung my hand forward, my voice resonating across the battlefield. "Yu-Jian-Shu: Golden Barrage!"

In response to my command, the swords darted forward like golden arrows released from a celestial bow. They moved as one, their formation resembling a glistening storm of golden light as they blitzed towards the demon king. Each sword buzzed with power, their ethereal forms leaving streaks of golden energy in their wake.

With a cacophonous, resonating clash, the golden swords struck the demon king, their impact creating bright bursts of light upon contact. Each sword found its mark, impaling into the demon king's thick hide, making him bellow in rage and agony. The battlefield lit up with the intense, bright light from the barrage, painting a scene of epic struggle between the forces of good and evil.

As the demon king bellowed in frustration, he brought his massive hand crashing down on the battlefield with an earth-shattering thud, sending dust and debris billowing into the air. The ground beneath my feet shook violently, but my determination remained unshaken. This was my chance.

With a swift dash, I bolted towards the demon king's massive arm, my golden aura trailing behind me like a comet in the night. Every stride I took was purposeful, every movement precise as I navigated through the intricate landscape of the demon king's enormous limb. I dodged the sharp spines and ridges on his arm, using them as stepping stones to propel myself further.

As I ran, I could feel the coarse, hot skin of the demon king beneath my boots, its texture like rough volcanic stone. His arm was like a landscape on its own, a treacherous mountain that I had to conquer. I could feel his tremendous power vibrating under my feet, a chilling reminder of the adversary I was up against.