[136] Becoming stronger

As the final creature fell to our blades, I took a moment to congratulate the girls. "Congratulations, girls," I said, a proud smile gracing my face. "You've all grown incredibly strong."

Sera blushed a bit at my praise, crossing her arms and looking away, her eyes still sparkling with triumph. "It's not like we did it for your praise or anything," she muttered, but there was a small smile playing on her lips, giving away her true feelings.

Kuroko, on the other hand, threw her head back and laughed heartily. "We're just getting started, boss!" she exclaimed, twirling one of her daggers in her hand. "Just you watch, we'll be even stronger next time!"

Aurelia, meanwhile, responded with a firm nod, her fiery eyes shining with determination. "We've still got a long way to go," she said, her voice carrying a sense of resolve that could only be born from the trials she had faced. "But we won't stop until we've reached the top."

As for Lila, she remained quiet, as usual, a soft smile on her face as she watched us from the side. "I'm proud of you all too," she said quietly, her voice almost drowned out by the others. "I'm sure Master is very happy to see your growth as well."

I nodded, my heart filled with pride for my companions. "Indeed, I couldn't be prouder," I agreed, my gaze sweeping over each of them. "You're all growing into formidable adventurers. Keep up the good work."

Gazing at the spiraling staircase leading downwards, I exhaled, the chill air turning my breath into a misty cloud. "Alright, let's take a moment to gather our strengths. We've got another floor to conquer," I stated, meeting each of their gazes with determination.

"We've grown a lot in the last month, and I have no doubt we can handle what's ahead. Let's move on to the next floor, and continue this journey together. Stay focused, stay alert, and we'll make it through, just like we always have." My voice echoed in the icy cavern, punctuating the silence that followed our recent battle.

Q: What areas do you want to get stronger in?