[58] White phoenix

Their eyes widened in surprise as they took in the sight of our new airship, the white phoenix.

Lila was the first to break the silence, her usually composed expression giving way to an uncharacteristic display of astonishment.

"Master, this is quite the vessel. It's one of the grandest I've ever seen," she admitted, her eyes scanning the magnificent ship from stern to bow, clearly impressed.

Aurelia, on the other hand, huffed and folded her arms over her chest, her fiery eyes sweeping over the white phoenix with an analytical gaze. However, despite her efforts to appear disinterested, the faint glint of intrigue in her eyes betrayed her true feelings.

"Well, I must admit, human, this is not what I expected when you said you had bought a ship. It is... impressive," she conceded grudgingly.

Their reactions made me smile. Despite their vastly different personalities, it seemed both Lila and Aurelia appreciated the grandeur of the white phoenix in their own unique ways.

As we crossed the gangplank, we stepped into the main saloon of the white phoenix, a luxurious expanse where opulence met utility. The high ceiling was adorned with a grand chandelier, casting a warm, radiant glow that bounced off the polished mahogany walls. The floor was carpeted in a rich maroon that perfectly complimented the surrounding woodwork.

To the left was a spacious dining area, complete with a grand table that could easily seat ten people. It was a masterpiece of fine woodworking, etched with detailed carvings of mythical beasts. A number of plush, velvet-cushioned chairs surrounded it, promising comfort during long meals or discussions.

On the right, a sumptuous lounge area beckoned, replete with several couches and armchairs upholstered in soft, richly hued fabrics. A grand fireplace commanded the space, waiting to provide warmth and light on chillier nights. Alongside the lounge area was a well-stocked bar, boasting an array of different spirits and wines from across the continents.

Beyond the saloon, a wide hallway led us to five luxurious cabins, each equipped with a king-sized bed, a writing desk, a personal bathroom, and a large window that offered breathtaking views of the outside scenery. The cabins were painted in soothing earth tones and decorated with tasteful, understated artwork, ensuring a serene and comfortable living space.

The top deck was designed for navigation and was furnished with state-of-the-art piloting equipment, including a large wooden wheel and an array of gleaming brass instruments. Adjacent to the helm was a map room, lined with shelves holding countless charts and navigation aids.

Towards the stern of the ship was a spacious open-air deck, perfect for social gatherings or simply enjoying the view. It was adorned with lush potted plants and featured an assortment of outdoor furniture, perfect for lounging under the sun or stars.

"Alright girls, gather around." I said.

The girls gathered around.

"Lila, I want you to make a list of things we are going to need for the trip, daily necessities, food supplies...etc."

"Yes master." Lila said, as she takes out a note and pen.

"We will be setting sail 3 days from now." I said. "Now, without wasting more time, let's get shopping girls!"

Q: What would you name your flying ship?