[168] An army of nations

The combined forces of the races of the world had come together in an unprecedented show of unity. Each race brought with them their own specialized weapons and tactics, which when combined, formed a robust and diverse arsenal, the likes of which had never been seen before.

For the land army:

The humans, being adaptable and innovative, brought a mix of weaponry. These ranged from the traditional such as crossbows, longbows, and long swords to the more innovative catapults, trebuchets, and siege towers. They also brought along cannons, an invention of the last few decades that were capable of launching heavy projectiles at the enemy from a distance.

Elves, with their mastery over magic, brought forth a variety of magical weapons and artifacts. They had their finely crafted bows, that could shoot arrows imbued with various spells and enchantments. But more than that, they also had staffs and wands that could unleash devastating spells, as well as amulets and rings that granted protective auras or enhancements to the bearer.

The dwarves, unsurprisingly, had brought their iconic weaponry – finely crafted axes, hammers, and pickaxes, each a masterpiece of dwarven smithing. However, what truly made them stand out were their intricate mechanical contraptions - crossbows that could launch a volley of arrows, and more impressively, their formidable war machines. These included ironclad tanks, which could crush enemy lines, and even contraptions that could launch exploding projectiles.

The Orcs, a physically strong and brutal race, had weapons reflecting their battle style. These included massive war hammers, hefty battle-axes, and spiked maces. These weapons, while primitive in design, were incredibly effective in the hands of the strong Orc warriors.

The beastkin race brought their own unique weapons that reflected their animalistic nature. Claws, fangs, and bone weapons were commonly used, augmented by their naturally enhanced strength and agility.

For the naval and air units:

The human race, well-versed in seafaring and naval warfare, came with their sturdy galleons. These ships, although not as massive as the Merfolk's battleships, were designed for speed and maneuverability. Their swift and agile vessels were armed with arrays of cannons, ballistic weaponry, and even a few arcane projectors, which could cast destructive spells onto enemy lines from a distance.

Beastkins, too, brought their unique ships to the fray. Crafted from the gigantic bones and hides of their sacred beasts, the beastkin ships were formidable vessels that combined both the raw power of nature and beastkin ingenuity. Their ships boasted ballistic weaponry that fired massive bone spears, capable of puncturing through even the most robust hulls.

The Orcs, while not known for their naval prowess, had commandeered hefty war barges for the impending conflict. Their bulky vessels were more akin to floating fortresses, sturdily built and covered with all manner of spikes, blades, and other deterrents. They had an uncanny resemblance to their ground-based siege engines, emphasizing the Orc's belief in the power of raw strength and intimidation.

The Dwarves, preferring the stability of the land, brought a unique aspect to the naval warfare. They provided a fleet of airships, elegantly crafted blimps powered by steam and complex clockwork mechanisms. The blimps were capable of dropping explosive charges from above, acting as an efficient aerial bombardment unit. Furthermore, the thick, hardened-steel hulls of the blimps provided ample protection against any incoming fire.

The Dragonborne, living up to their namesake, didn't bring ships but instead offered themselves as flying units. These mighty creatures of scale and flame were the epitome of aerial dominance, capable of both high altitude surveillance and destructive dive attacks.