[142] Fancy up

The imposing city of Mamoth came into view, a shimmering beacon of debauchery amidst the clear blue skies. We docked the White Phoenix at the bustling sky docks, which were populated by a myriad of airships varying in size, design, and grandeur. The docks were an architectural marvel of complex arches and pillars, serving as the threshold to the world's most lawless city.

Mamoth, the world's only free city, was a unique sight to behold. A sprawling metropolis, unabashedly flaunting its excesses, its towering buildings were adorned with gold and precious gemstones. Vibrant neon lights illuminated the streets day and night, giving the city an eternal, almost otherworldly glow.

From the high-rises, countless colorful streamers hung, fluttering in the wind, while the sky was alive with flying creatures and floating platforms, serving as transportation for its denizens. The city was interspersed with towering statues of demons and otherworldly creatures, a stark reminder of the city's open demonic control.

The city thrummed with an intoxicating energy, fueled by the lawless freedom it granted its citizens and visitors alike. Slavery, drugs, gambling, and prostitution were not only legal but openly flaunted, with marketplaces and establishments catering to these vices at every corner.

The heart of the city was dominated by grand casinos, each more opulent than the last. They were extravagant edifices of gleaming gold, marble, and glass, buzzing with activity, drawing people from across the continent. The sound of laughter, music, and the clatter of coins was almost deafening, while the air was thick with the scent of expensive perfumes, spices, and intoxicating brews.

Indeed, Mamoth was a city of extreme contrasts, a place where the darkest depths of moral ambiguity thrived amidst unparalleled luxury and extravagance.

"You girls up for some shopping?" I asked.

Sera scrunched up her nose, a playful smile on her lips. "You're not seriously suggesting we go shopping in a city like this, are you?" She asked incredulously, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kuroko, however, seemed a lot more enthusiastic about the idea. She cracked her knuckles, her eyes glinting with excitement. "You bet! This place is a treasure trove if you know where to look!" She responded, bouncing on her heels.

Aurelia, still somewhat quiet after their ordeal in the dungeon, merely gave a nonchalant shrug. "As long as we don't linger too long," She commented, a hint of her usual fire returning to her eyes.

Lila, ever the loyal maid, offered a soft smile, her gaze gentle. "As long as you're with us, master, anywhere is fine." She stated simply, her hand resting over her heart.

***

We stepped inside a luxury brand store.

The demon clerk, a slender male with striking crimson eyes and sharp features, perked up at our arrival. His glossy black hair was slicked back, and his sharp teeth revealed themselves in an eager grin.

"Mr. Wang-Yi-Fei!" He exclaimed, his tail flicking excitedly behind him as he stepped forward to greet us. "Such a pleasure to have you in our establishment. It's been quite some time since your last visit."

His eyes flicked over to the girls, a flicker of recognition dancing in his eyes. "And you've brought company as well. Delightful. Welcome, ladies."

He then gestured for us to follow him into the store. "Please, let me show you our latest collections. I assure you they are truly extraordinary."

4 other demons clerks guided the girls away to a different section.

The demon clerk then spoke up: "What type of outfit are you seeking sir?"