He asked the people under him to prepare the carriage, and the family got on the carriage and went to Zhucheng.

Ah Chen is an uncontrollable temper. When he hears that he is going to go far, he is so happy as if he jumps up and down, and he is almost going straight to the sky. He even clamored to ride a horse outside. Xiao Awan still doesn't know what it means to travel far, but seeing her brother so happy, she is also happy, claps her little hand there and screams, as if the whole galaxy is in her eyes.

After setting up Xiao Awan first, Gu Suier put her arms around her daughter who was like a fan, and asked Ah Chen, "Achen, do you want to follow your mother in the carriage or follow your father on the horse?"

When Ah Chen heard this, he hesitated.

He looked at the shiny tall horse outside, and then at the Fen Xue Ruan little sister in the carriage.

Tall Ma is certainly longing for it, but Fenxue's cute little sister is really lovely.

Which one do you want?

Ah Chen frowned and fell into entanglement.

"Why... I will take Awan to ride a horse?" He suggested in a low voice.

"Nonsense!" Gu Suier is becoming more and more rude to her naughty son now. No way, this child is too naughty.

"That's still... riding a horse?" Ah Chen abandoned his little sister in pain and chose a horse.

Gu Suier looked at Ah Chen's painful look, and almost couldn't help but want to laugh, but she still suffocated: "Then go horse riding with your father."

A Chen turned his head one step at a time, looking at his little sister with difficulty, and walked towards the tall horse.

Who knew that after just walking three steps, he ran into Xiao Heng who was approaching.

"Father." When he sees his father, he must be more respectful and respectful, and honest and honest.

"Achen, stay with your mother and your sister in the carriage." Xiao Heng gave the order. After giving the order, he got on the carriage and gave Gu Suier a few words, and then hugged Xiao Awan.

"Yes." Ah Chen didn't dare to disobey his father's orders, so he had to say this dejectedly.

Dare to love you just tangled up in vain... I knew I didn't want so much. If you listen to your father, don't you have it?

After Xiao Heng got out of the carriage, Ah Chen quickly climbed into the carriage and got beside her little sister.

"Awan, my brother gave up riding and stayed with you in the carriage specially, are you happy?" he said with his arms around Awan.

Little Awan looked up at him in wonder.

"Awan, you are my brother's most beloved little sister, you are more annoying to me than a horse running outside!" He brags braggingly: "No one in this world can beat you!"

Little Awan didn't understand even more.

Seeing this scene, Gu Suier laughed.

Obviously she is a temperament that doesn't speak much, and Xiao Heng is even more quiet. How could she give birth to such a son?

"Okay, we are about to set off soon, give Awan to me, and you can sit down too!" Gu Suier gave the order.

She had found out a long time ago that she shouldn't be too amiable to her son, but be strict, otherwise she didn't know how naughty he was.

"Okay..." A Chen reluctantly handed the little sister to his mother: "Awan, what brother loves most is you, no one else!"

When I came to Zhucheng, it was an evening with light rain. Zhucheng washed by the fresh light rain appeared peaceful and peaceful, with only hurried pedestrians passing occasionally on the road. There were rows of old shops on the street. The flags that were on display drooped after being wet, and the bluestone slabs on the road were also wet and green.