Chapter 64

Xiao Heng heard that the emperor wanted to marry the girl Zuo himself, and he felt ridiculous for a while, and retorted, "So the emperor thinks she is like my mother, so he has to point it to me? Then why doesn't he marry the girl himself?

His words made the old lady very angry. What a rebellious remark. For a while, the old lady gritted her teeth with hatred and her face was pale and her legs trembled. She tremblingly pointed at Xiao Heng with her finger, and said in hate: " You, what kind of silly words are you talking about? Isn't he working so hard for you? If you enter the genealogy in the future, you will be the prince. Look at the princes above. None of the two princes is fuel efficient. The lights of the three princes are the blood of the queen's maidens. Which of these one is not more background than you? Which one can you rely on? If there is something, Ruiding Houfu will naturally support you, let it be driven, but Except us? Who else?"

Seeing her angry like this, Xiao Heng raised his hand and held it forward, bowing his head and said, "Grandma, please calm down."

The old lady turned pale with anger, and her hands trembled. It was really the words Xiao Heng said were too rebellious.

Now I heard Xiao Heng bow his head to call grandma, and for a while, sadness came from his heart, and tears fell.

"The emperor is planning for you. You don't want to marry a true wife. In that case, just be personal and give this position to the Zuo family, and the Zuo family will treat you with all their heart. It will be your external force to help the Zuo family in the future. .Otherwise, what do you want to do, but you don't want to give the Zuo family a face?"

"I also said that if you really don't like it, it's nothing but a position. I know Suier's temperament. She is a nice person, so I don't care about it."

Xiao Heng respected this grandmother, and he knew that she was talking for his own good.

However, there are some things that Xiao Heng is unwilling to do.

Xiao Heng held the old lady's arm slightly, with a respectful expression, but insisted in his tone: "Grandma, the Zuo family is a relative of my mother's dearest relatives. If I can help, I am willing to help. But Suier's simple temperament, Ah Chen Being young, I always have to take care of their mother and child in everything. In this matter, I don't want their mother and child to be wronged, and I don't want to use my marriage as a bargaining chip. If I really marry another woman, I will be older. The concubine is favored, how many women can she tolerate? With her simple temperament, she still doesn't know how much she suffers, and even Chen will be wronged by that time."

The old lady sighed: "You can rest assured that whoever is wronged, I am not willing to let our Achen be wronged. As for the girl from the Zuo family, what is her temperament, I have to slowly test it, if it is tolerant. If Sui'er and Ah Chen have not been measured, I will definitely not let her in."

Xiao Heng naturally disapproved of it.

He can support the Zuo family in thousands of ways. As for himself, it is his own business whether or not to help.

Could it be said that his dignified man has to rely on this kind of marriage to win people's hearts?

Before that, Xiao Heng hadn't really thought about whether to marry a wife, but today and now, he suddenly understood. In this matter, he didn't want to be swayed by anyone. If Sui'er is still unworthy of being an elder woman, then he has enough time to wait.

He raised his head and looked at the elderly lady.

The old man in front of him raised him with one hand, and now he is also planning for it, even if the way she plans is not what she needs.