Chapter 67

Xiao Heng gave orders to Gu Suier to memorize the three collections of poems.

Gu Suier did not dare not listen.

Because she had to take care of Xiao Achen, she could only take time off to look at the collection of poems. She didn't know many characters in the collection of poems, so she had to mark them all together and ask Lu Qingyi together. Unexpectedly, after two days, Lu Qingyi had something at home, so she went back to her mansion first.

Without Lu Qingyi, Gu Suier would not be able to disturb others. On Xiao Jin's side, she had never dared to ask. The two young ladies were busy, and she was even more embarrassed to always trouble others.

In this way, she could only wait until Xiao Heng came back and kept asking Xiao Heng.

Xiao Heng has been very busy lately. When he came back, it was relatively late. Gu Suier accompanies him to dinner and washes with him. Then he put Xiao Achen on the couch and played with Xiao Heng.

Xiao Achen has been four months now, and can already turn over freely.

The room was warm. He was wearing a water-red soft silk and thin cotton-padded jacket. It was pink and white. He rolled around on the couch with a plump body, and occasionally lay down on the couch, using a lotus knot. His arms and legs hummed and supported his small body, arching the chubby **** upwards.

It doesn't count to lift the little **** up, he still has to use the little energy of breastfeeding to arch his body forward.

Just arching around, it's also spinning around, like a small spinning top.

Xiao Heng looked at his son's strange posture and couldn't help raising his eyebrows: "What is he doing?"

Gu Suier chuckled, "He may be about to learn to crawl. This is just trying to move forward."

It's just because I still can't climb, and I don't know how to use it hard. The soft arms and legs don't need much strength, so I can only spin around.

There was interest in Xiao Heng's eyes. He looked at the soft little thing on the couch, watched his strenuous manner, and after watching for a long time, he finally couldn't help picking up the little guy.

In his arms, the soft one.

"I have gained a lot recently."

"Yes." Speaking of Xiao Ah Chen, Gu Suier always has endless words: "He is also starting to eat some rice paste now. I asked Gui Zhi to chop up the leaves and put them in the rice paste to feed him. , He eats deliciously."

"He is greedy when he sees other people eating, his eyes glow, and his mouth chirps."

While talking like this, I don't know what Xiao Achen remembered, her little mouth was smashed, and then the clear saliva dripped from her pink little lips, the water was bright pink.

This saliva happened to tick on Xiao Heng's shirt.

"This little guy." Xiao Heng raised his hand to help Xiao Achen wipe his saliva, and checked the inside of his small mouth by the way.

I saw two white teeth on the pale pink gums. I went in with my fingers and touched the tiny tips of the newly grown teeth.

"I have grown two teeth by touching it. He can grow teeth faster, faster than ordinary children." Gu Suier couldn't help reporting to Xiao Heng all aspects of Xiao Achen's progress, with a certain tone of voice. pride.

Xiao Heng hugged his soft son, smelled the sweet scent of milk, touched his little cheek, and couldn't help but kiss him again.

"When you move into the Prince's Mansion in the future, you can add a few more maids to your side." Xiao Heng said to Gu Suier.