Chapter 61

Zuo Xiuyan was weak and pale as if she was transparent. After she was supported by Xiao Heng, she raised her eyes like water, as if she was surprised by Xiao Heng's arrival, and said in a little panic, "You, who are you?"

After speaking, he quickly broke away from Xiao Heng and retreated to Xiao Jin's side.

Seeing her doing this, Xiao Jin quickly explained: "Don't be afraid, this is my third brother."

The eldest grandmother also hurriedly said, "What happened just now? Why did you almost fall? Are you going to ask the doctor?"

Zuo Xiuyan raised her hand, covered her lips lightly, coughed, but said, "Thank you for your concern. It's okay, but she was born a little weak and weak. When encountering this snowy sky, she would cough. , But only for a while, the past was fine."

With that said, his face turned red, and he glanced at Xiao Heng next to him.

I didn't look closely just now, now the distance is close, I saw that the face is cold, the figure is tall and handsome, the purple robe shoulders are slightly clear and the snow is slightly clear, and the face is handsome and handsome. The most difficult thing is that the eyebrows are as cold as snow. It is not comparable to ordinary men.

"Xiuyan has seen the Third Young Master. I just thanked the Third Young Master. Otherwise, Xiuyan is afraid that she will make a fool of herself. Xie San Young Master save me."

The voice is soft and pleasant, as if singing a poem.

Gu Suier looked over and saw that Xiao Heng didn't speak, his expression was tense, his lips were slightly pursed, and his deep eyes silently looked at Zuo Xiuyan in front of him.

Ordinary people may not know, but Gu Suier understands that he may be a little excited now.

His eyes were too direct, but Zuo Xiuyan was embarrassed at seeing Zuo Xiuyan, and she lowered her neck slightly, revealing a hint of pink on her cheeks.

This situation is really embarrassing, the youngest grandmother pursed her lips and smiled and said: "Aheng, this is the Zuo family girl."

Grandma's words finally reminded Xiao Heng.

Xiao Heng came back to his senses, and when he looked at Zuo Xiuyan again, his expression relaxed, and said indifferently, "Miss Zuo, how is it going to come to Yanjing City this way?"

Zuo Xiuyan laughed, her voice soft and thin: "Fortunately, thank you San Young Master for your concern."

Xiao Heng watched her talk without ever moving his eyes away. Although it was not as it was at the beginning, it was still fixed.

Zuo Xiuyan became more shy, looked away slightly, but did not hide, just raised her hand and slightly covered her lips.

Seeing this, the young lady seemed to be in a stalemate thinking about it.

She didn't know whether she should be happy or unhappy. She looked at Gu Suier next to her for a while, and she stood obediently on the side with her head down.

The young lady sighed and said nothing more.

After everyone talked for a while, the youngest grandma pushed to go there to see the plum blossoms. Some said they wanted to go, and some couldn't. Finally, those who were going to follow the youngest grandma to see Hongmei.

It was also a coincidence, only Xiao Heng and the left girl were not going.

Gu Suier was going. After she walked out for a while, she turned her head and looked at the pavilion. In the pavilion, the man was noble and the woman was charming. The two stood there, and they were so good.