Chapter 5

Gu Suier was led out of this room, passing through crescent gates and corridors, and finally came to a courtyard. The yard is quite big, many times bigger than her previous home.

The one who led her next to him was called "Wang Kaishun's family." This Wang Kaishun's family introduced her: "This is the residence of our third son, called Tingzhuyuan."

Speaking of entering the room, I saw that the room was decorated extremely ornately. The bed was made of dark red wood with exquisite patterns carved on it, and the tent was light blue, very soft and thin, and the soft yarn given in the bride price. It's very similar.

After sitting down, Wang Kaishun's family introduced the mother and maid beside him.

The mother's surname was An, and she was called Mother An. There were four maids beside them. They were wearing indigo dresses and silver hairpins on their heads. The older ones were about the same age as Sui'er, and they were named Baoya and Jinfu. , And there are two small ones with a childish look on their faces, called Jingyue and Yaoguang.

In the end, Wang Kaishun's family said: "Mother An will tell you slowly if you have anything to do. If you need it, you will have to leave the girl to tell me that I can do it for you naturally, but I can't do it. Yes, there is a lady on the top who is in charge of you."

Gu Suier had never seen such a battle at home, she didn't know what to say at the moment, she just nodded slightly.

When Wang Kaishun left here, Mother An helped Gu Suier to sit down, handed her tea, and asked if she was hungry.

Gu Suier was indeed a little hungry, but she didn't open her mouth well. When the mother saw her, she told the two little maids to go outside to get food for Gu Suier.

"It's not a serious meal yet, so just have some snacks first."

Gu Suier looked at it and said it would be finished, but those dim sums were more refined than those eaten at home during the New Year holidays. I don't know how many times they were red and green, and they were made into flowers and leaves.

Madam An helped Gu Suier get some snacks from the side, and persuaded Gu Suier to eat more: "It's a double body, little lady, use more."

Gu Suier was not accustomed to having people standing by the side when she was eating. When at home, they were all four of them sitting in the yard enjoying the cool meal. But she knew that it was different now, it was a completely different place from their village.

Gu Suier doesn't care what she will do, but now she is not only for herself, but also for the tadpole in her belly.

The little tadpole was reborn in her stomach, but it was already very hard, and she always had to plan for him.

Don't let it be blinded in the world, let alone taste the sorrow and sorrow you have tasted.

So although Gu Suier was uncomfortable, she endured it, knowing that she had done something wrong, for fear that she would make people laugh.

While eating, the person next to Bao Duck suddenly said, "Mother An, you'll be waiting for the little lady here first. I remembered that there was still a trick that the second wife asked me to rust, I had to go back to the house. Go busy."

Mother An raised her eyes and smiled: "Since it's Miss Baoya who has something to do, let's do it first."

Bao Ya smiled and glanced at Gu Suier, then left.

The Jin Mo next to me saw him and found a reason. When he left, there were only Mother An and Sui Er Gu and two little servants.

While serving Gu Suier, Madam An said with a smile: "These two girls were rewarded by the emperor. They have been serving in front of the third master. People who don't know think they have mixed up in the room."