Chapter 8

Hearing this, Gu Suier was surprised.

Since she left home, she came to this strange and remote place and stepped into this rich and beautiful country. Everyone treats her very well. She will ask about the child in her belly, care about her body, and take care of her. The daily necessities of life.

But no one ever cared about her, and no one ever asked her home.

It seems that everyone has neglected that before she came to Ruiding Hou's Mansion, she actually had another home.

Home, that is a far away place.

She didn't know if she would have the opportunity to go back, or see her parents and brother again.

Home is a topic that no one will bring up with her.

Xiao Heng's inadvertent word hit her heart, making her nose sour unsuspectingly.

She lowered her head and said in a low voice: "I have been on the road for 13 days and lived in the Hou Mansion for 19 days. Now it has been 32 days since I left home."

She clearly remembered how many days she was away.

Xiao Heng was silent for a moment before continuing: "The people in your family have been properly settled. You can rest assured."

Gu Suier was a little surprised: "Thank you Sanye."

Xiao Heng: "An Xin is raising a baby in the house. If you have any needs, you can ask Mother An to tell me."

Gu Suier was even more surprised: "Thank you Sanye."

Xiao Heng: "I have sent someone to inform your parents of the situation here, so that they can rest assured."

Gu Suier raised her head in disbelief, surprised: "Thank you Sanye."

And just when Gu Suier raised her head, Xiao Heng saw the look flashing in her clear and compelling eyes, like the white waves splashing in the stream of a mountain stream, reflecting the sun and shining cheerfully.

Xiao Heng looked at her in silence, and after a moment, spoke.

"At the inn that night, I was murdered by a treacherous man. I didn't expect to hurt you."

The voice was light and unintentional, but it was an explanation.

Gu Suier bit her lip, lowered her head, her hands trembling slightly in her sleeves.

Of course she understands that in the eyes of many people, she is just a lowly village girl, such a self, others are upset, raising her hand is like crushing an ant.

No matter what the reason, she was ruined by others, her belly was enlarged, and she was taken to this strange place.

But these, no one cares.

People don't care about the idea of ​​an ant.

So no one would explain to her, she was confused as a "third master" woman.

Of course no one will ask her if she wants to.

Xiao Heng saw Gu Suier's drooping eyelashes trembling like the wings of a butterfly, and that little hand twisted the corner of his clothes gently.

"If you have any requirements, I--" Xiao Heng paused, and said, "Whatever I can do, I can."

This is her compensation.

Gu Suier lowered her head, of course she understood Xiao Heng's words.

It's just that she doesn't need to compensate.