Chapter 53

After leaving the palace, the sky was already dark, only lonely pedestrians were walking outside the palace gates, everyone had closed their houses on the street, and there were no lights on the road.

The palace sent another carriage, so Guizhi and Mother An were sitting in another carriage. Gu Suier and Xiao Heng were in a separate carriage. The young lady should have taken care of Guizhi and Mother An. Yes, but Gu Suier couldn't bear it, so she held it by herself and is now leaning on Xiao Heng to breastfeed.

Little Ah Chen lay obediently in Gu Suier's arms, eating greedily, arching his head.

A piece of milky white is right in front of you, like a wave of water, tender enough to drip.

When Xiao Heng looked at her, he remembered the eyes of the three princes looking at her.

That kind of look made Xiao Heng uncomfortable to think of.

"The third prince was born in the royal family, and his looks are all first-class." Xiao Heng said casually.

"Oh..." Gu Suier leaned softly on his firm arm, holding the fragrant little baby in his arms. At this moment, he was breastfeeding. After hearing these words, he didn't care much, but just remembered. The doubts before.

Thinking of the third prince, he was naturally inferior to Xiao Heng, and he felt different. Compared with Xiao Heng, it was like a sky and an underground, how inferior.

It's just that the movement of raising eyebrows, Shen Yun is a bit like it.

"He already has a prince and three concubines in his house, and he usually likes to ask Liu, and when he sees a little beautiful, he will try to put it in his room."

Xiao Heng usually disdains these things.

But now, he looked down at the little baby's greedy mouth-eating action, and could not help but couldn't help speaking when he watched the wet red cherry fruit tremble in front of his eyes.

"So... I didn't expect it to be this class." Gu Suier was a little surprised, but didn't particularly care. Besides, when you think about it carefully, that person is so bad that he will ruin her reputation when he comes up. It is not surprising that he is such a wild person.

"Yes, he is so bad and ruined my reputation. He must not be a good person."

After Xiao Heng said this, he remained silent for a while, but he remained silent.

After he said these two sentences, Gu Suier didn't seem to mind at all.

She wrapped the little Achen in her arms upright, placed it on her shoulders and patted gently, making a gentle babble in her mouth.

The woman has a graceful body, and the soft and waxy baby is like a little frog, lying on her with open legs and small arms.

Xiao Heng twisted his eyebrows, and after watching for a long time, he finally asked.

"You looked at the third prince many times before?"

After asking this, Xiao Heng felt his cheeks faintly hot.

The woman beside him really gave birth to a crystal-clear heart, which could almost make him see through in a day.

He knew that she would never have any double hearts, and he also knew that she was caring about herself and Xiao Achen wholeheartedly, but today the two eyes of the third prince were still imprinted in his heart.

It's like floating dust on the desk, always wanting to erase it.

"Well, it's a bit strange..."

However, Gu Suier was only thinking about her little baby, how could she know what a man thought.