Chapter 181-184

Ah Chen was beaten.

Ah Chen was beaten by his princess.

Ah Chen was beaten to the most important position of a man by his princess.

Ah Chen was worried.

At the beginning, Qiu Ruojin didn't care at all, and just hit it. Isn't it the position? Why can't it be hit?

But about an hour later, she suddenly thought of the seriousness of the matter.

"You, you are the prince..."

"Yes, I am the prince."

"Your first son in the future will be Taisun?"

"That's natural."

"What if you don't have a son?"

"Without a son, I will wean off children and grandchildren."

Qiu Ruojin trembled.

She, her, what did she do? Let the current prince wean off children? ?

"What can we do about this?" Qiu Ruojin panicked: "Or else, see the doctor, right?"

Xiao Chen glanced at her calmly, sighed, and shook his head: "Don't go to an emperor."

Qiu Ruojin didn't understand: "Why? What if it really doesn't work? Wouldn't you just cut off your children and grandchildren? Then my sin is serious!"

She has resentment towards Xiao Chen, but this does not mean that she wants the current crown prince and the future emperor to have no heirs. The pot is too heavy, she can't afford it!

Xiao Chen said: "If you really go to the imperial physician, the imperial physician will definitely find the problem. If they find that the situation is serious, they will alarm the father and the queen. Once they alarm the father and the queen, they will definitely ask about the cause of the matter. , Then you say, how should I tell the father and the queen?"

Qiu Ruojin was surprised.

Xiao Chen continued: "If I confessed you, no matter how gentle and loving my mother is, she will be angry, let alone my father, he will definitely kill you."

Qiu Ruojin's back is cold.

Xiao Chen sighed: "You are my prince and my wife, how could I bear to let you die for this? It's better to keep it secret."

Qiu Ruojin didn't expect this **** prince to say such a thing, and was deeply moved.

She knew that she had done something wrong. No matter how angry she was, she should not hit someone in the face, and a man shouldn't hit there. She really shouldn't, really shouldn't let him cut off his descendants.

"Thank you..." Qiu Ruojin repented sincerely: "However, I have something to tell you. If you know, I'm afraid I will be disappointed."

She decided to tell the truth.

"Well, tell me." Xiao Chen glanced at Qiu Ruojin meaningfully.

"I, I... I actually..." Qiu Ruojin hesitated. If he tells the truth, does he throw himself out to feed the dog?

"You said that." Xiao Chen's encouraging eyes turned out to be gentle.

Qiu Ruojin thought that she was dazzled at first, but after a closer look, she was not fake.

She felt more moved, but she felt guilty.

"I'm actually not the woman you really are looking for." She sighed: "The Qiu Ruojin you mentioned is another person, not me at all. You just misunderstood, married me, you will find out , You marry the wrong person."