Chapter 41

Gu Suier knew that everyone around him was anxious, and that the old lady and the old lady were here, but she just couldn't wake up.

She was still trapped in that dream, in which she fell blankly on the dusty official road, looking at him as Juechen left, but there was nothing to do.

She stretched out her hand to catch the corner of his clothes, but couldn't even touch it.

In that dream, she even knew that it was a dream and she should wake up.

She just can't wake up.

Later, I didn't know how to fall asleep.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw Xiao Heng.

Xiao Heng stood in front of her.

He was indeed a noble purple robe like in a dream, Ufa tied with a jade crown, so handsome that no prince in this world could compare.

The merchants traveling from north to south have never been like him.

She looked up at him like this, and saw that above the tall bridge of the nose, there was a pair of deep eyes with a feeling that made her indistinguishable...Is it at a loss or uneasy?

She frowned slightly, thinking she was wrong.

This is still in the dream, how could Xiao Heng in the dream be like this?

The Xiao Heng she knew was always aloof, so how could he be what he is now?

So after thinking about it, she felt that the dream was not right, and closed her eyes again.

Xiao Heng saw her long eyelashes tremble, and opened his eyes to look at him, as if he didn't know him at all, and then closed his eyes again.

He stood silently by the couch, staring down at her without saying a word.

After Gu Suier closed her eyes for a while, she felt that she hadn't fallen asleep as she thought, let alone dreaming.

She had to open her eyes again, and again, what she saw was Xiao Heng.

It's just that Xiao Heng stood blankly in front of the couch at this time, looking at himself motionless.

Her thin lips squirmed, frowning slightly, she was at a loss, she really didn't understand what was going on.

When Xiao Heng saw her opening her eyes for a while, and then closing her eyes for a while, he opened his eyes, and he just looked at him ignorantly, as if he didn't know him.

He finally said hardly: "Are you... all right?"

Gu Suier blinked her eyes when she heard his voice and said nothing.

Seeing this, Xiao Heng simply sat on the couch with his robe.

"I heard the old lady say that you are sick."

At this time, Gu Suier finally understood that this was not a dream, and Xiao Heng returned to look at herself.

Because he was sick, the old lady told him that he came to see himself.

The white Miya bit her lip lightly, she turned her eyes away, and whispered: "It's nothing big, don't bother Sanye."

Xiao Heng stared at her delicate profile, looking at the graceful ears and the soft black hair beside her.

She has always been well-behaved, but when she is pressing, she will inevitably have a little temper.

It reminded him of the little rabbit he had seen when he was a child.