Chapter 49

When the little tadpole cried so loudly, Xiao Heng came over.

As soon as Xiao Heng came over, everyone panicked, and desperately wanted to coax the wailing Young Master Sun, but the more anxious, the worse.

Xiao Heng frowned and looked at the son in Grandma's arms.

The son who had slept sweetly and lovely, now opened his little pink mouth, crying hoarsely, his face wrinkled with tears.

The others were swept by his gaze, and they were cold all over. The grandmother was sweating profusely, and Xiao Heng, who ignored Xiao Heng’s presence, struggled to feed the young master, but she was so temperamental that she actually left her. He turned his face and didn't eat, closed his eyes and continued to howl, even kicking his calves, and the chubby hand clenched his fists and waved, as if he was waving his cheer with his own cry.

Xiao Heng frowned more and more, and took the noisy little guy from Sun Niang.

Who knows, it's amazing. As soon as he took it over, the little thing stopped crying and didn't kick his legs and feet. He opened his clear eyes and looked at him.

Xiao Heng looked at this and suddenly felt a little funny.

He cried like that, but in fact there was no tear in his eyes.

His fingers touched his skin lightly.

In the past few days, the edema has faded, and the face is whiter than snow, and with a touch of my fingers, it is as tender and soft as water tofu.

A newborn baby has the softest skin in the world.

Xiao Heng held the little thing in his arms, pursed his lips, looked at him helplessly, then raised his eyes and asked the grandmother quietly: "How can you cry?"

Grandma Sun flushed with anxiety: "The slave and maid don't know. She slept well, but she woke up, but she couldn't coax her!"

Madam An knew that Grandma might have some opinions about coming to feed her young master, so she didn’t like her, and deliberately said: “I’ve never coaxed a child before. I really won’t coax it. Watching the young master cry, I can only I am distressed, but I can’t do much. Grandma is different. Grandma is a nurse specially prepared for the second young wife. She is carefully selected and will best coax the child to look after the child. We still have to ask Grandma to talk about this matter. How come our young master is crying like this."

As he said, he sighed: "The poor was only born a few days ago, so why are you crying so poorly!"

Mother An's remarks really put the grandmother on the fire.

Grandma Sun was really unwilling, but she gave her ten courage. She didn't dare to wait for half of the young master in the house. She was so anxious that she could not wait to die. "San Ye, I am very dedicated to take care of the young master. dare--"

Who knew Xiao Heng didn't even bother to listen to what she said.

He has always acted with a resolute temperament, one is one, two is two. He doesn't like the twists and turns of the back-house women, and he can't see the servants and mothers who are there fighting for the wind and jealous.

But what Mother An's words meant, he knew.

At the moment, she quietly interrupted Sun Niang's words: "If Sun Niang can't take care of the young master, then go back to the second room first."

The voice was clear and faint, but in Sun Nai’s ears, it was like thunder.

She was sent by the second youngest grandma to feed the newborn young master, and it was the second youngest grandmother's heart.