Chapter 33

After Gu Suier was picked up by Jiang Zheng, all the people gathered around. The voice of the young and old grandma changed. The old lady and the old lady also dropped everything and hurried over.

Gu Suier was placed on a soft bed surrounded by everyone, and then carried by Jiang Zheng and another guard to Tingzhuyuan.

The warm and soft brocade was covered, and she felt much better. She lay here blankly, reminiscing about what happened just now.

The old lady's hand trembled and clasped her wrist: "Sui'er, you can't have an accident, if you have a case, how can I confess to Aheng!"

The eldest lady and the two young grandmothers were also worried, and Mother An was sweating on her forehead from side to side.

Gu Suier looked at them, she wanted to say she was fine.

But the lips moved, but the sound was very faint.

No way, she had to try to squeeze a little smile to comfort them.

The old lady next to her looked at her clearly pale and bloodless face, and she was still smiling hard, tears falling down suddenly.

"This is really a sin, Zhaoyang is too lawless this time! How can such a sensible Suier encounter such a thing! No, I have to talk to the emperor!"

As he was talking, the doctor came, so everyone helped the tearful old lady to walk away.

After getting the pulse for a long time, the doctor said that there was nothing serious. It was just that he fell into the water this time, and he was afraid that he had caught the cold and needed a good health supplement. Then he prescribed some anti-fetal medicine to Gu Suier.

Gu Suier felt tired, and she raised her hand to stroke her belly, feeling the little tadpole moving gently inside.

Usually the little tadpole is an active child, with little hands and feet kicking hard, and she needs to arch her little head or little **** on her belly.

But today, maybe the little tadpole knew she was frightened, and turned out to be very gentle. The action was like a butterfly flapping its wings gently over her belly.

She closed her eyes and gradually fell asleep.

In the dream, she slept unsteadily and grotesquely. Many scenes revolved around her. For a while, the pale golden light enveloped her, and the cold river water swallowed her.

After a while, she sat again in the carriage that had come.

The bumps along the way, the wind and dust rushed to this remote and unknown place.

In the endless bumps, she finally opened her eyes slowly.

Fuzzy, there seemed to be a layer of fog in front of her eyes, and the fog gradually dispersed, she saw the figure of a man.

She thought for a while, did she enter the Hou Mansion or not, did she wake up or in a dream?

"San Ye...is that you?"

After asking this question, she heard her own voice, which was terribly hoarse, like a rubbing of sand and gravel, and it was awful.

The man beside him did not reply for a long while.

The blur of eyes caused by the long sleep gradually disappeared, and the fog was lifted, she saw the person in front of her, it was Xiao Heng as expected.

Xiao Heng was holding up a bowl next to him and leaned over.

"Drank this."

After hearing this, Gu Suier was about to brace herself.