Chapter 69

Xiao Achen's clear eyes flashed with excitement, her little hands pulled more vigorously, and her little mouth still yelled slogans: "Eh, yeah!"

Zuo Xiuyan was very embarrassed. She looked at the old lady and grandma next to her for help. She thought that people around would come to rescue her, but who knew that everyone from the old lady to the grandma laughed.

While smiling, he held the child lovingly in his arms.

In that way, he didn't mean to blame him at all. Instead, he boasted: "It's only four months, and I am very strong."

The eldest grandmother also said, "Yes, he has a lot of kicking power with his fat legs."

Zuo Xiuyan felt wronged and helpless. She couldn't bear her dissatisfaction, and forced a laugh: "It's really exciting, I—"

He gritted his teeth and hesitated, but still bit the bullet and said: "I like this little baby the most in the past, and I am also fond of our little Ah Chen, I like it in my heart."

Who knows that as soon as he finished saying this, I saw the originally excited little Achen suddenly froze there, with a thoughtful look on his face.

Seeing the old lady, she immediately understood: "Oh, is this going to pee?"

Peeing? ! Zuo Xiuyan was shocked, she was about to throw Achen down, but in front of the old lady, she didn't dare, she put it down abruptly, and said in a flustered manner: "Then, what should I do?"

"Take a handful of him."

"Huh?" She didn't understand, really didn't understand!

Seeing this, the old lady couldn't help but hurriedly pick up Xiao Achen, but at this moment, Zuo Xiuyan felt a warm, damp warmth on her shoulders.

She became stiff, suddenly realized something, her scalp was numb, her back was cold, and her body was motionless.

The old lady took it over, Ah Chen, and found out: "It turned out to be really peeing, you ignorant little fellow!"

The second young lady next to her also smiled and said, "This child actually urinates on the left girl, and the left girl is really sorry. Come with me and change clothes, right?"

Zuo Xiuyan really wanted to cry without tears at this time.

The house of a delicate daughter of her, was **** all over...

But she endured it abruptly and smiled stiffly: "It's okay, it's okay, I'm the youngest child, and it's okay to pee."

After returning home, Zuo Xiuyan was disgusted, she was shocked to wash her inner and outer layers several times, almost washing off the skin, still feeling uncomfortable.

However, she gritted her teeth and decided, since she opened this head, she must persevere.

So from then on, Zuo Xiuyan had to behave. Every time the old lady came here, she would hug Xiao Achen and tease her a few times, and sometimes she had to pretend to help take care of her enthusiastically. Effortless.

But thinking about it in the future, I have to find a way to coax this child into my own room. At this time, I can't fail, I can only endure the disgust in my heart and pretend to like it.

After about seven or eight days, she felt that she could move on to the next step. For a hundred years, she dragged Xiao Jin over to listen to the bamboo garden to see Ah Chen. Zuo Xiuyan did this for some purpose. She had the hope of meeting Xiao Heng by chance.

Regarding the kindness of Xiao Heng to Gu Suier that day, she herself thought for a while, and after deliberation, she felt that something was wrong.

She thinks Xiao Heng should be intentional to herself, but he didn't even look at himself that day, which shows that it was intentional.