Chapter 144-150

After collecting food, Xiao Awan has been more than four months old, and can already sit there with her brother to play.

The four-month-old Xiao Awan was born soft and cute, exquisite and picturesque. Wearing a small straw hat woven by Gu Suier and a red brocade robe, it is as beautiful as a painting.

Ah Chen, who is already three years old, has lost a little baby fat, and the eyebrows and eyes are starting to look more like Xiao Heng.

Holding a red fluffy ball in his hand, he teased his little sister Awan there.

"Awan, look here, the ball!" He held the ball in excitement and swayed vigorously.

Awan calmly looked at her brother and then at the ball. Her dark and beautiful eyes blinked quietly, seeming a little confused, and she didn't understand what her brother was doing.

Ah Chen felt helpless, so she stood up and began to show fists and kicks.

"Awan, look at my brother, my brother is practicing boxing!" He teased his little sister even more vigorously.

Awan's chubby body was sitting there, with two chubby feet cleverly placed on the kang, raised her face, and looked at her elder brother blankly.

She looked more puzzled, and didn't understand what this brother was going to do.

"Awan, did you look at your brother?" Achen asked helplessly to Awan.

"Um..." Awan finally made a face-saving noise, but after that, she was still confused and tilted her head to look at her brother.

And with this action, her bright red mouth opened slightly, and a little crystal saliva flowed out of it.

Ah Chen was completely helpless, and fell slumped on the kang.

"Mother, Awan won't play with me!" He complained.

"Look at my sister well and don't mess around." Gu Suier was busy making Xiao Heng a summer gown there, and there was no time to take care of this naughty son.

"..."

Ah Chen is so innocent and helpless!

He fell on the kang and thought desperately, looking forward to the stars and the moon, and looking forward to a little sister. In the end, the little sister didn't pay attention to herself... It was too boring!

And at this moment, Xiao Awan crouched over, scratching and pulling vigorously with her chubby hand.

"Ah -" Ah Chen exclaimed, "It hurts!"

He hurriedly opened his eyes and saw that Xiao Awan was pulling his hair to play with interest.

"Wow-wow-" Xiao Awan's eyes lit up, pulling his hair alive and desperately: "Wow, wow!"

The little arms and hands were still waving excitedly. She used Ah Chen's hair as a skipping rope to grab.

"Awan, you let go..." Ah Chen said cautiously.

"Wow!" Waving happily.

"Ahhhhhhhh, it hurts, let go..." Ah Chen couldn't help but whispered.

"Yeah!" Awan likes it even more, it's fun, it's fun!

Ah Chen stayed for a while, and suddenly wanted to cry.

There is nothing more miserable than this.

Can he stuff the little sister back into his mother's belly? ?

After this summer, when the weather turned cooler, Xiao Awan grew up a little bit and could already crawl around, and Xiao Heng's busyness finally came to an end.