Chapter 174: Finale of the text

Gu Suier knew that her brother had done a great job, Xiao Heng wanted to give him a big reward, and she was delighted to think that her parents would also come to Yanjing City.

She had long hoped that her parents would stay in Yanjing City. However, she was just a side concubine next to Xiao Heng before, and her younger brother had not been able to settle down. Her parents always felt that it was not appropriate for the elderly to live by the son-in-law, and was afraid of causing trouble to their children. , Insisted not to come over.

Now it's alright, my younger brother has finally made contributions, and he is the queen of honor. The two old people can stay in Yanjing City with peace of mind.

Just knowing that her parents are coming, she looks forward to it all night and day, always feeling that life is going very slowly.

It was the New Year's Eve, and finally got the news that Gu Baofeng returned triumphantly from northern Xinjiang, and met his father and mother on the way, so he picked him up by the way.

When Gu Suier heard it, she was so happy that she could almost sit unsteadily and she was about to go out to meet her. After all, Guizhi was next to her to persuade her: "Now the empress is a queen, everything can't be reckless, we still wait for General Gu to enter the palace. See you?"

Gu Suier heard it too. The first thing Baoer did after entering the city was to change clothes and take a shower, and then enter the palace to see you.

At the moment, she could barely restrain her, and asked people to go to the outer hall to inquire about the news, to see when Gu Baoer could enter the palace and where her parents are now.

Who knows that when someone was sent here, the **** who followed Xiao Heng came over to spread a message, but said: "Qi, Niang Niang, the emperor has already announced to General Gu in Zhengyang Hall. The emperor understands Niang Niang and Sishuang's kindness. An order was made to announce that Mrs. Gu would enter the palace. Now the time is coming, it should be coming soon, and the slave and maidservant will come and report to the lady."

Gu Suier thought that Bao'er had returned from meritorious service now, and it would naturally take a lot of time to meet with the questioning and the courtesy. I thought I would have to suffer for half a day. Who knew that Xiao Heng was so aware of his own thoughts and had already sent someone Took his parents into the palace.

At the moment, I was moved and liked, tears almost fell, and hurriedly hurried out under the corridor of the hall to see with my toes, preparing to welcome my parents.

But I only saw the inner courtyard of the palace, the palace buildings were layered on top of each other, and the multiple palaces were out of sight. Where can I see where my parents went and when they came, I can't help but feel a little impetuous.

I thought it would take a lot of time to see it before, so I can wait patiently. Now that I know I will see it right away, I can't wait for my parents to be there next moment.

As I was thinking, suddenly the small door next to the opposite hall opened, and the eunuch's shrill voice said with a smile: "Master, madam, please... Please follow the steps carefully..."

Gu Suier was startled.

Immediately afterwards, I heard a long-lost and familiar local accent: "We Sui'er live in such a good place now? It's really big here. Walk carefully, don't get lost."

mother?

Gu Suier's tears are about to fall, this is a mother, this is her voice.

She was about to shout when she heard her father say, "Shhh, you can keep your voice down. This is the palace, not our farm. You can't talk nonsense."