Chapter 60

At this time, the maid sent a new pastry flower, which was quite unique. The lady greeted everyone to eat. After eating the pastry, when it was snowing outside, everyone came and said that they were going outside to see the snow.

Seeing this, Gu Suier was worried about Xiao Chen. She was afraid that he would be hungry, so she said to go back, but the old lady smiled and said, "You are bored at home and take care of Chen. It is snowing today and it is bustling outside. Go over and have a look. Ah Chen just let the people below take care of it."

Gu Suier still felt uneasy: "But Ah Chen only eats my milk, he—"

Before she could finish her words, the old lady interrupted her directly: "I know you feel bad for Achen, but Suier, you have to understand that after this woman has a child, she can't take all her thoughts Putting it on your child, you have to walk around when you encounter such a lively scene. Besides, with so many nanny waiting, you will go out and play for a while, and you can still wrong him? Don't worry, you won't die of starvation!"

Gu Suier has always respected the old lady, and she listened to what she said.

Now that the old lady said this, although she was still reluctant, she had to harden her heart and let Mother An go back and talk to Guizhi first, so that those wet nurses would surround Achen first, and put themselves on a big pile, with Xiao Jinxiaoxu, Lu Qingyi and the left girl went to the backyard to watch the snow.

In the past, Xiao Xu and the others always took her to go together, but now the Zuo family girl is here, and she thinks that Zuo family girl may be her mistress in the future. She is a concubine, but she is not as unruly as before.

She has to be more cautious now so that Miss Zuo knows that she can do anything in the future.

At the moment, I recalled the appearance of Aunt Sun in front of the lady in the lower house, and she fell a little behind and walked with the maids.

At this time, the snowflakes drifted down lightly, covering the winding road lightly, and even the pointed pavilion by the lake seemed to be wearing a white hat.

In the winter, everything is depressed, and a thick layer of ice has long formed on the lake. The ice is covered with snow, and it is covered in silver, like a fairy in white that has landed on the world. It makes people feel relaxed and happy when they even breathe in. The breath is full of coolness and comfort.

The Zuo family girl is soft and delicate, and she speaks softly. She is proficient in everything when she mentions poems and poetry. Xiao Jin seems to like her quite a bit. After a few words, the two have begun to talk about the poems they have done. Now, the face meets and hates the night.

Xiao Xu looked a little disdainful from the side. She curled her lips to express her dislike of Zuo's girl.

She didn't like what Xiao Jin liked.

Lu Qingyi walked with Xiao Jin and the others at first, and then gradually slowed down, and then stood side by side with Gu Suier, lowered her voice, and asked with some worry, "What are you planning now?"

Knowing her kindness, Gu Suier said warmly: "Is the girl talking about the Zuo girl?"

Lu Qingyi looked around and saw that no one was paying attention, she whispered: "Yes, I listen to the old lady's point. I am going to kiss my third brother. It's the one in front of you. Have you heard of it?"

Gu Suier said gratefully: "Thank you, Miss Ciao, for worrying about this for me, but I thought, the **** the left looks gentle and kind, and speaks slowly, so she won't do that mean thing, and I don't want to be better in the future. As long as there is a small courtyard to live quietly by himself, so that Ah Chen can feed and wear, he will be content."