Chapter 38

He didn't want to leave.

He approached, opened the brocade tent, sat on the couch, then gathered it carefully, took off his boots, and lifted his foot up.

The two were lying on the bed together.

Originally, the brocade was placed diagonally on her body, but now he went in and wrapped it around two people.

Xiao Heng raised his hand and touched her belly.

There was only a thin layer of soft coat inside, through the coat, he could feel the soft and greasy inside.

"It's not like it used to be."

In the past, her belly turned out to be bulging and hard, and she could feel the fleshy arms, legs, and bottoms inside.

"He should be asleep too." Her cheeks were bright and red, her eyes were shy and timid, her head was lowered, and her voice was extremely soft.

"Ok."

Xiao Heng stopped moving, held her shoulders, and lay with her.

"When did you have lunch?" He asked with his arms around her, looking at the brocade pattern on the embroidery.

"It's been an hour, and I just used another blood bird's nest soup before. Where is San Ye, San Ye is ready for food?" Gu Suier leaned softly on his sturdy shoulder, and said in a low voice, looking shy and shy. Jiao Han.

"The ones used with the emperor will come out when they are used up." In the past, Xiao Heng would not mention these things outside of the house with Gu Suier, so he spoke unconsciously today.

The voice is still faint.

"Oh..." Gu Suier felt relieved when he heard him say this, and gently rubbed her soft and delicate face against his arm: "That's good."

Xiao Heng lowered his eyes to look at the woman lying on his arms, her appearance was soft and moving, like a cat who was cautiously coquettish.

"Sleep for a while, and get up later, I will take you to practice calligraphy together."

Gu Suier heard this voice coming from above her head, wondering if it was her illusion, the voice was low and muffled, not as cold as his usual.

"Ok……"

But I feel uncomfortable.

Why is it practicing calligraphy again? He is holding himself, but he is only thinking about practicing calligraphy in his heart?

She didn't want to be lazy, but her daughter's family was leaning on the arms of her beloved man, always looking forward to listening to a sweet word, which is something she doesn't like to say. She hugged her for a while, right?

But all he was thinking about was the practice of calligraphy.

She pressed against his arm silently, feeling the heat, thinking for a while, hesitating, and entangled for a while, and finally wanted to try Mother An's method.

So she stretched out the lotus root arm and tried to hug him.

The man's waist is really hard, his hands are like rocks, full of strength.

She stretched out timidly, tentatively looped around, hung on his neck embarrassingly, and then her soft body also leaned over, snuggled him, rubbed gently, and slowly rubbed.

The man took a deep breath and suddenly stretched out his hand, firmly grasping her wrist.

"What are you doing?" He was rather impatient in his cold, hoarse tone.