Chapter 74

Zuo Xiuyan was reprimanded by her mother, feeling aggrieved in her heart.

She didn't expect that not only the people in Ruiding Hou's Mansion would not believe her, but even her own mother would not believe it.

She really had to be framed by those few months old baby, why didn't she believe it?

Zuo Xiuyan hated the more she thought about it, her teeth tickled with hate, but she gritted her teeth and said: "I am destined to marry Xiao Heng. If it is true, I will be the princess in the future. How can I look at these people's faces and act!"

After that, I applied ice to the beaten cheek and looked inconspicuous. Then I went back to Ruiding Hou Mansion.

Who knew that after returning home, if others didn't say anything, then Xiao Jin's attitude towards her was a bit strange.

She still talked like that, and smiled like she used to laugh. She still likes to talk about poems with her, but she always feels less affectionate than before.

Zuo Xiuyan was disturbed, so she deliberately pleased Xiao Jin. When Xiao Jin was writing poems, she made various compliments. She also told her about the interesting things in Liaobei, exaggerating what she had seen in the past, hoping to attract her interest.

However, Xiao Jin was listless: "It's always Liaobei and it's meaningless."

Zuo Xiuyan laughed dryly, feeling that something was wrong in her heart.

On this day, just in time for the birthday of the youngest grandmother, the old lady made a noodle for her, and the whole family had a banquet.

As usual, the female family members are inside and the young masters are sitting outside.

The grandmother and grandma are always nice, and her sister-in-law likes her. Now she is celebrating her birthday and everyone is giving gifts.

Gu Suier had nothing to give, so she gave a copper hand warmer cover that she embroidered. When it's cold, the girls and grandma are afraid of the cold, and they will hold a small and delicate copper hand warmer in their hands. There will be a cover outside the hand warmer.

Don't look at it as just a cover, because it is often in the hands of the girls and grandmothers, so they are a bit particular, and they are all made towards meticulous beauty.

Gu Suier woven it by herself, and embroidered it with her own hands. The pattern imitated from the ancient famous paintings that Xiao Heng searched for, and she made it naturally ingenious.

The big guys looked at her and praised her, it was rare.

"Our family Suier is careful and skillful, and the things we make can't be compared to the embroiderers in the palace."

"Man is blessed with ingenuity."

To say that the embroiderer in the palace can't be compared, that is naturally an exaggeration, but the little things that Gu Suier makes have a spirit of their own, they look special and appealing.

Just as everyone praised, Zuo Xiuyan also took out her gift.

Her gift is a calligraphy and painting, she made it herself.

The youngest grandma received the calligraphy and painting, thanked her, everyone also glanced at it, and casually boasted.

Zuo Xiuyan felt that everyone was a little perfunctory and not sincere enough.

She felt more and more that there seemed to be something wrong around her?

Do you think she framed the little milk baby? She was wronged, how come no one believes her? But if I had to explain it now, it would be that there is no silver in this place.