Chapter 2

After a while, Gu Suier finally regained her spirit and began to work in the field.

Everyone in the village knew that she had encountered this kind of thing, and knew that she felt uncomfortable, so they agreed not to mention it again. The women with long tongues also exhorted each other to hold back the discussion.

But when Gu Suier was working, she became more and more clumsy. When it was time to pull the grass, she hoeed the ground, and when it was time to water, she looked like she was about to step on the river.

Except for this, she has been unable to eat, she was very thin.

Gu Suier's parents didn't let her go to work in the field, but let her raise her at home. She couldn't go to the ground, so she was fine to chop wild vegetables to feed the pigs, clean up the house, and sew clothes for the family.

Only on this day, Gu Suier, who was chopping vegetables, suddenly fainted there.

When Gu Suier's parents returned home, she had been lying next to the chopping board for a long time.

Gu Suier's parents were frightened and hurriedly went to the town to invite a doctor. After the doctor came, he gave Gu Suier's pulse. After a while, he was taken aback, and finally said, "This is a pregnant woman. On it."

The doctor frowned when he saw that Gu Suier was not combing an ordinary woman's Luoji, but he didn't say anything.

When the doctor was sent away, Gu Suier's father sat on the stone pier in front of the house without saying a word. Mother Gu Suier shed tears again, and her tears are almost gone these days: "Now, what should I do! Why is Suier's life so bitter!"

Brother Gu Suier stood there blankly, but didn't know what to do. He is five years younger than Gu Suier, now only ten years old.

Father Gu Suier was silent for a long time, and finally made up his mind to say, "This child is unacceptable. After the child is gone, let's find someone else for Suier. There are so many bachelors in the nearby villages. There can be a suitable family."

As she listened, Mrs. Gu Sui'er understood that this was the only way she could do it, but how many people in the village envied that she was thinking about the wonderful marriage, but now she has nothing to say. Sui'er's reputation is now like this, and it will spread out again. , Can you marry that one in the future?

It is the widow who is married to the second wife, or the widow who has lost her husband, that is also a serious matter, and there is no shame in saying it. But Gu Suier is not easy to talk about.

At this time, Gu Suier woke up blankly, not knowing what had happened.

Gu Suier's mother hurriedly fetched a bowl of rice soup, fed it to Gu Suier, and said softly: "Good girl, you are sick, hurry up and drank this meal, mother will go to the stove to cook it for you immediately of."

Gu Suier was indeed hungry too, which was something that hadn't happened in a long time, so she took it and drank it.

When she drank the rice soup, Gu Suierniang didn't go to the stove to cook, but just told Gu Baoer to cook some food. She herself hurried to the second aunt Wang's house next door.

The second aunt Wang's family had four sons and three daughters. They were born one a year. She was so afraid that she would not be able to support her. Later, she didn't know what to do, and she never gave birth again.

Gu Suier's mother thought that the doctor had already left, so it's better to ask the second aunt Wang first.

The second aunt Wang was shocked when she heard Gu Suier's mother explain her intention: "Oh, hey, this is a crime! A girl's family, how can such a thing happen!"