Chapter 86

When Xiao Ah Chen saw Gu Baofeng, he didn't let go, but pulled Gu Baofeng away and insisted on hugging him. Gu Baofeng always loved this little nephew. The tall boy simply squatted on the Persian carpet as a horse, letting Achen ride on his back.

Xiao Achen was very proud of this, and grabbed Gu Baofeng's robes with joy, sat on the "big horse", and made a "will..." voice in her mouth.

"It's not a general, it's a horse." Gu Baofeng was crawling around on the ground, correcting Xiao Achen like this.

However, Xiao Ah Chen yelled more and more excitedly: "Mother, will will will..."

Yes, this time is simply a series of generals.

After looking at it for a while, Gu Suier couldn't help but smile and shook her head. Xiao Achen is now learning to speak, and there is no sound in his mouth, and he doesn't know why he kept calling general when he saw Baofeng. No one taught him.

While talking, Xiao Heng also came back.

He quickly picked up Xiao Ah Chen and rescued Gu Baofeng.

Gu Baofeng was talking and laughing in front of Xiao Achen and Gu Suier. Now that he saw Xiao Heng, he was very respectful, his face was serious, and he stood straight.

He is now hung under Dragon Cavalry, and Xiao Heng is his immediate boss.

He didn't understand it before, but now that he understands the rules, the more he knows the rules, the more respectful and serious he will be in front of Xiao Heng.

Xiao Achen suddenly disappeared from Malaysia, and she had to try to reach out to reach Gu Baofeng with Little Fatty's hand. When Xiao Chen saw him, he held his little paw to prevent him from making trouble.

Holding his son, Xiao Heng faintly instructed the brother-in-law: "You start to move tomorrow, you go to Hu Tie's, and you can rely on Hu Tie's dispatch."

Gu Baofeng: "Yes!"

Having said this, he left respectfully.

Gu Suier had come to see her younger brother and son playing there, and had a good time, when Xiao Heng came, the atmosphere immediately changed.

She was a little helpless, and complained softly: "You scared Boer away."

Xiao Heng glanced at her, did not say anything, but put Xiao Ah Chen on the carpet.

Seeing that his "general" was gone, Xiao Achen looked very upset, pouting his mouth and drooping his face. The plump face looked like an unhappy "second uncle". .

Looking at her son like this, Gu Suier felt a little funny, so she went to hug his son and coax.

When the maids outside saw Xiao Heng coming back, they brought in some afternoon refreshments, some cakes for Gu Suier, and some custards for Xiao Achen.

Gu Suier took it over and fed it to Xiao Achen.

Xiao Ah Chen looked at the custard, turned his face, and pouted even more.

People don't like eggs.

Gu Suier knew what he meant when he saw the appearance of this little guy, and took a small spoon out and showed him: "Achen, there is meat here, delicious minced beef."

Seeing the meat, Achen's eyes flashed immediately, her mouth wide open, and she waited for Gu Suier to feed her.

Gu Suier finished feeding Xiao Achen by himself, and never talked to Xiao Heng from beginning to end.

Xiao Heng sat aside, watching their mother and son eat together. After a while, he finally said, "I didn't scare him."

——Is this a late explanation?