Chapter 15

Xiao Heng stepped up to her.

He caught the confusion in her eyes.

"Why stand here?"

Gu Suier lowered her head: "It's nothing, just came over from the old lady and was about to go back. It happened to be raining, so I couldn't help but take another look."

Xiao Heng followed the line of sight she had just now, and looked at the sky. There was no trace of the gray sky.

"It's cool, go back." Xiao Heng said quietly.

"Ok."

Xiao Heng raised his hand on Gu Suier's arm and walked back with her.

As he walked, he suddenly asked: "Why do you dress so thin?"

Gu Suier was startled slightly and said in a low voice, "I didn't expect that Tian'er suddenly became cold, and I didn't add clothes."

Xiao Heng's hand slipped and squeezed her hand.

It was really a pinch, because he put his **** and thumb on her hand.

"Grandma An." Xiao Heng said in an unhappy tone.

"San Ye." Madam An immediately understood what the bad-tempered San Ye meant: "Because of the rush of coming out today, I didn't expect it to be cold outside at the time, and I didn't add any clothes. The old slave will definitely pay attention in the future."

Xiao Heng didn't say anything, he took off his broad cloak and held her narrow shoulders shrunk in the autumn wind.

She raised her eyes to look at him, but saw that his face was still like ice and snow, and there was no half of the temperature in the black eyes.

It's just that the warmth brought by the white brocade cloak is real.

"Thank you Sanye." In fact, the coldness on her body is real, but she didn't feel too cold. In the country, she had more time to suffer than this, and she was used to it.

But when someone put a cloak on herself, she realized that being warm is always more comfortable than being cold.

Xiao Heng walked forward with her hand, rounded the corridor, and passed through the crescent gate.

Gu Suier lowered her head slightly. She saw that the gorgeous white brocade cloak swayed like water waves with her steps, and she also saw the beautiful indigo-colored robe corners of the man walking by her side.

The wind blew and wet the dead leaves flying diagonally in front of her eyes, and she felt that she had stepped into the painting.

At this moment, there is an illusion that she is not a humble country girl, but a woman wearing a gorgeous cloak, who can walk with him in the Houmen compound that only appears in this year's painting.

"What did you do to the old lady?" He asked suddenly, but did not look after Gu Suier.

"It's okay, the old lady is playing cards, I watched it by the side." Gu Suier whispered gently.

"Do you know how to fight?" When he said this, he happened to walk up to a step, and he used his hand slightly to support her.

"No." The drooping eyes just saw the hands he held his own, and the raised finger bones were white and beautiful.

She had noticed those hands. The long fingers and even the nails were neatly trimmed.

As if feeling something, Xiao Heng stared at her.

"I can't read." She bit her lip and whispered: "I don't know what is written on the card."

"I got to know it slowly. It's not difficult to play cards." Although Xiao Heng's voice quality is cold, there is a hint of warmth in his eyes: "If I have time, I can teach you."