Chapter 14

After returning to her room, Gu Suier happily laid the three paintings of plum, orchid and bamboo flat on the bed, and brought pens and fabrics. Compared with the three paintings, she traced the flowers. With.

Just then, Mother An came over and looked at the three paintings: "My little lady, you painted really well, not worse than those three calligraphy and paintings."

Naturally, Gu Suier knows that she has a lot of money: "This can't be compared, I just helped people trace flowers in the countryside, and I'm so proficient. If I paint by myself, I can't paint at all."

However, Mother An didn't listen to that. She looked at the painting Gu Suier had copied, and she looked at it with gusto.

Looking at the painting, Gu Suier began to choose. Different flowers were matched with different fabrics and textures. She used white silk for the winter snow plum picture, and light-colored brocade for the orchid, and then began to bring in various silk threads. To wire.

She used to embroider when she was in the country, and later helped people embroider at the inn in the town, but the silk thread used at that time was not as good as it is now, and the color was not as good as this. For example, the red at that time was red, but there were several kinds of them, Xiangfei red, peach blossom red, begonia red, crimson red, carmine red, etc. After choosing and matching these reds, the color of the pattern can be more vivid, and the pattern can be embroidered. Will be much more refined.

And then, when Gu Suier was fine, she embroidered a few strokes, embroidered the shoe upper and embroidered the robe, and then embroidered the handkerchief to embroider the pillow. Her hands are neat and the embroidery is good. After about ten days, finally It's all embroidered.

It happened that Xiao Jin didn't have to go to women's school on this day, and there was a little autumn rain outside. The old lady came to pass on a message, saying that there was nothing wrong with her, and she went to her to play cards and lively.

I also specifically said, let Mother An take a few more girls to follow Suier, don't get drenched.

When Mother An heard, the opportunity came, and she quickly asked the girl underneath to wrap up the embroidery work that Sui'er did. After that, she found an umbrella to support Gu Sui'er, and she and Jingyue Yaoguang took it Supporting Gu Suier by the side, she went to the old lady's residence.

When I came here, the house was already very lively. I saw the old lady's two granddaughters Xiao Jin and Xiao Xu. The eldest grandmother Li Xiurong and the second younger grandmother Bai Yuqing were all waiting at the first place. The eldest lady is probably busy in the house. The matter was not there. In addition to the eldest lady's younger sister, Lu Qingyi, the eldest lady of Taiping Hou's family, was sitting next to Xiao Jin.

Seeing that Gu Suier had come, the old lady greeted her to sit next to her. Xiao Xu went back that day and mentioned what happened to her listening to Zhuyuan to her biological mother, auntie grandson. Auntie grandson told her about her, although she did not understand. Why, but I also understand that I need to treat this third brother.

So today, I saw Gu Suier. The eldest sister-in-law and the younger sister-in-law are short, and she has to give her place to Gu Suier.

Knowing this kind of occasion, Gu Suier naturally had trouble taking the places of Xiao Jin and Xiao Xu, so she stood aside and refused to sit down.

Long ago, the mother underneath brought a handful of embroidered pagoda to Sui'er, and Suier should sit there.

The old man said: "Be careful, you are heavy, don't fall."

Sui'er smiled and said, "Don't worry, the old lady, this child is very stable and won't fall."

The old lady was relieved, but she looked at Suier again and saw that she was still wearing a thin summer shirt, and the dark bangs with scattered fine drops of water, she said: "It's raining outside, why didn't you open the umbrella? This is also well dressed. A little bit thin."