Chapter 80

At this time, the door opened, and Gu Suier pushed in, dragging a mahogany tray in his hand, and it turned out to be a toon egg stall on it.

She smiled when she saw him, her eyebrows curled up, her eyes seemed to hide the sunlight from the courtyard.

"San Ye, you haven't eaten yet, have you? It's prepared for you in the kitchen." Gu Suier asked Xiao Heng with a soft smile. In the morning, he said that he would be back in the afternoon, and she had let the kitchen prepare for a long time, but she hadn't seen anyone before, just let people be warm.

"No." Xiao Heng's words were concise.

"Wait then." After speaking, Gu Suier said: "Take out all the vegetables prepared in the kitchen and serve San Ye."

The people under her hurriedly followed her instructions. Some were ready-made, some had to be heated up, and some fresh ones such as the perch had to be cooked temporarily. But fortunately, there are many people, and it's just to rectify one person's food. Without waiting much time, a table of various delicacies was set up.

According to past practice, there are four dishes, four dishes of fruit, four dishes of delicious side dishes, plus a dish of freshly steamed sea bass, a can of udon chicken soup, and a dish of bad duck.

"San Ye, you can eat first." Gu Suier also graciously took a pair of chopsticks and handed it to him, helping him to serve a bowl of hot japonica rice.

Xiao Heng took the chopsticks and looked at the Toon Bud Egg in front of Gu Suier.

This is a bit far from him.

However, Gu Suier didn't realize this at all. She quickly served him a bowl of black-bone chicken soup and carried him a piece of steamed sea bass: "You can try this fish San Ye. I heard that it was a new gift from Zhuangzi today. It's very fresh and the meat is tender. It's been kept in the water before, and it's a pot that I waited for you to come back and say you want to eat."

Seeing that he was only looking at the japonica rice in front of him, she didn't say anything. She thought he was not to his appetite, so she picked up the bad duck next to her: "San Ye, you taste this?"

However, Xiao Heng still did not move.

When Gu Suier saw it, she was a little strange, and said in a puzzled way: "San Ye, I have a bad appetite today?"

Xiao Heng pursed his lips, shook his head and said, "No."

After speaking, he took the chopsticks and started to eat.

He eats slowly.

Gu Suier saw that he had eaten, and finally felt relieved. Because of his parents' presence these days, she inevitably ignored him.

After she was relieved, she picked up her chopsticks and concentrated on enjoying her egg toon buds.

In fact, in this season, toon buds are not rare. They have toon bud trees in the garden of Ruiding Houfu to pick them. The large kitchen will also send some to their kitchens. They have breakfast this morning. Toon salad. As for eggs, it is not a rare thing anymore. Tangtanghoufu, when did the common thing like eggs be missing?

However, Gu Suier is a rare bite, especially the eggs her mother brought from thousands of miles away. She prepared it by herself. The fragrant buds and soft egg cakes are full of satisfaction when bitten in the mouth.

She was eating deliciously, and suddenly felt something wrong. When she looked up, she saw Xiao Heng's eyes falling on her.

She was a little embarrassed and said, "San Ye, I haven't eaten this for a long time. I want to try it."