Chapter 66

As soon as Zuo Xiuyan said this, the others present were also a little confused.

They have never heard of this poem.

While looking at each other, they both felt each other's suspicion.

In the end, Lu Qingyi asked, "Sui'er, where did you see this poem?"

She had taught Gu Suier. Of course, she hoped that Gu Suier had a good life, and she couldn't bear to see her embarrassment.

When she asked, the eyes of the two young women and Xiao Jin fell on Gu Suier.

Gu Suier also had a moment of doubt in her heart. She thought about how such a talented girl as Zuo could be wrong, she must be wrong.

But after thinking about it carefully, there is nothing wrong with this poem that Xiao Heng taught himself.

He still read it word by word to himself.

So she finally explained to herself: "Miss Lu, do you remember that the three young masters asked me to memorize a collection of poems, which was on the "Sword Han Yao Kyushu", saying that it was all the previous dynasties included in it. The collection of poems, the sentence I just said comes from that collection of poems."

Zuo Xiuyan immediately retorted: "How is it possible? Although I haven't read this "Sword Han Yao Kyushu", I have read almost all of the previous poems, and there is absolutely no such sentence!"

Her voice was sharp, and Gu Suier became a little nervous. She bit her lip lightly and gave in: "Since the girl Zuo said so, it is naturally correct. I think this poem is not from the previous dynasty, maybe it is. The current..."

"I have read almost all of the new works of poets in the dynasty, and I have never heard such a good line!"

In a word, Zuo Xiuyan was on the bar with Gu Suier.

She lost and didn't receive the flying flower order, but she didn't think she was to blame.

She felt that Gu Suier had disrupted her steps.

The faces of the two young ladies and Lu Qingyi next to them were not very pretty.

It was originally for fun. As for how to get to the bottom of it, Gu Suier was only able to recognize words after entering the Hou Mansion, so why bother with her?

It would be great for her to be able to match up, besides, her poem is still very charming after careful reading, so why not forget?

"This poem is well done, it is not a celebrity work, it is also considered a contemporary good line." Grandma said to Gu Suier.

"It's really good. Read it carefully. Short flames pick out the residual flowers. Ye Jiu sounds silent. The words'jiu' and'jiu' are used especially well." The second grandmother also echoed her sister-in-law.

Xiao Jin heard it, but said: "No matter whether this poem is good or not, there must be a source. If there is no source, Sui'er fouls the rules, and Sui'er should be punished!"

While speaking, she asked Suier: "Suier, do you have any evidence?"

She used to be Gu Suier's sister-in-law, but now she naturally stops calling.

Gu Suier lowered her head and thought for a while and said: "There is no evidence, I can't remember it, it should be my memory."

The two young ladies next to me didn't want to cause trouble because of this, so they smiled and said, "It's nothing, it doesn't matter, it's just for fun, why take it seriously."

Zuo Xiuyan said: "Miss Suier, please get the book of poems you mentioned, so that I can see it."

Gu Suier herself remembered exactly, she felt that if she really got it, Zuo Xiuyan would be embarrassed, so she deliberately skipped this matter, who knew she had to get it herself.