Chapter 81

When Gu Suier heard this, she was surprised, thinking that a person like him should be so proud of himself, how could he be so greedy.

Not to mention that he is actually the son of the emperor, even if he is the young master of Ruiding Hou's Mansion, he is not short of this stutter.

Thinking like this, she suddenly remembered the grave.

The grave is set in a wilderness that no one knows, and is overgrown with weeds.

Perhaps only Xiao Heng knew the loneliness of the grave.

So in the days when Xiao Heng was past, when Xiao Heng was with his mother, were there loneliness and desolation like that grave grass?

She stared at him, the doubt in her eyes gradually faded, and the mist of pity slowly rose, and it was swollen and sore on her chest. She stared at his cold and calm face, which was obviously a noble and handsome young man, but through such a face, she imagined him as a child.

Pouting the chubby butt, lying there, waiting eagerly for the toon bud scrambled eggs?

Tears if you can't eat it? Still playing a small temper?

No, no... Gu Suier thinks this is wrong.

So the taciturn Xiao Heng, when he was a child, maybe also a child who didn't like to talk? Does he sit there, silently expecting what he wants, but never open his mouth to ask?

Xiao Heng felt the woman's gaze in front of him, the kind of pity and distress like a mother looking at her own child.

His face is slightly hot, don't look away.

After being silent for a while, he whispered: "When I was a child, I didn't live in this mansion. I was with my mother."

Gu Suier nodded slightly, did not speak, and listened attentively to him.

Xiao Heng didn't need to reply at this time.

"My mother took me alone. At that time, we were very poor. My mother also raised a chicken. That chicken can lay an egg every day."

"My mother said, save up eggs. If you save too much, you can take them to the market and sell them. Then you can buy me new shoes."

Upon hearing this, Gu Suier felt a strong sense of familiarity.

She almost felt that this was what she said.

She was like that when she was a child.

"And then" she stared at him and said quietly, as if she was afraid of disturbing him.

"Later, I finally saved enough. There is a full basket." Xiao Heng looked out the window, his eyes were like a deep pool, which made people incomprehensible: "My mother is carrying the basket, and I will follow my mother to the market."

"That's great..." She remembered going to the market when she was a child. She could sell eggs, sell dry goods picked up from the mountains, and buy some snacks and household items.

It was the sweetest and cheerful day when she was in the country.

"But that day we just caught up with an official who was crossing the street. The pedestrians on the road dodged, and my mother and I also dodged. But when I ran, I tripped under the stone and fell down."

When Xiao Heng talked about this past, his eyes were dark and ethereal, but his tone was calm and light.

However, Gu Suier was deeply involved in this story and asked subconsciously: "I fell down, then what?"

Xiao Heng continued: "After I fell, my knee hurts a lot, but I didn't know how to cry, so I just sat there stupidly. At this time, the servant of the other person came and pushed me and wanted to throw me away. , Said I was in the way."