Chapter 89-93

Gu Suier had also entered the palace before, but that time when she entered the palace was at night, and she had to avoid people's eyes and ears. She was only out of confinement for a long time, so no one cares about what she wears.

But this time was different. She went to the palace to thank the queen as the only consort of the five princes' residence.

Since you see the queen, you might meet other people, such as Princess Zhaoyang who had a little feast with her, such as the three princes who slandered her innocence several times before.

Gu Suier had a headache and felt embarrassed, but no matter how embarrassed she was, she still had to go.

So on this day, when she got up early in the morning, she asked Mother An to dress herself up, put on her destiny dress, matched with the gold hairpin that should be worn according to the rules, and finally had to apply grease and powder.

Madam An kept boasting from the side: "The skin of the concubine concubine is so good, white and thin, just like white porcelain, so delicate that you can't even see the pores. If it's another woman, do it. This kind of makeup must be applied with a layer of rouge, but the little lady doesn't use those at all. For your skin, applying rouge is ruined."

For a while, I praised Gu Suier's figure: "Look at this thin waist, and this bulging chest. With the figure of the little lady, I really can't see that he gave birth to our little grandson."

Xiao Achen is now the grandson of the emperor, and the royal bloodline of the eight classics is that the following people have also changed their names to the grandson of the emperor, not the young master.

Gu Suier didn't think she was so pretty when she listened to Mother An talking there. This is the first time that she wears makeup like this. Looking at herself in the mirror, she can't believe that this is herself.

Changed like a person.

"Is it a little weird for me to be like this?" Her dark hair was picked up by Mother An in a tall flying cloud bun, and there was a phoenix hairpin obliquely inserted next to the flying cloud bun. , So that his little face exudes a soft and bright brilliance.

She touched the hairpin, always feeling that it didn't match her.

"Weird? How can it be weird, so beautiful!" Madam An praised her loudly: "On weekdays, she only thinks that the empress looks good, and she is as delicate as a flower, so she is beautiful at first sight, but now it is so As soon as I dressed up, I found that the empress was not only beautiful, but she also had an aura of extravagance. I suddenly saw that she was really a tall empress."

What Mother An didn't say was that the old Gu Suier came from the countryside, and she looked outstanding and not fake, but she looked like a girl from the countryside, she was tender and tender, but she grew out of the soil. Afterwards, Gu Suier spent a long time in the Hou Mansion, gained insights, read books and became literate, and slowly exuded a kind of tolerance that a wealthy wife would have.

But it's the kind of Mrs. Houfuli, and it won't work any further.

But it's different now.

Now dressed like this, a small face is lined by the flying cloud updo and the shining phoenix hairpin. It is charming and radiant, yet it is as noble as the empress from the palace.

Gu Suier felt a little better after listening to Mother An's praise.

The first time I did this, I always felt weird. She wanted to hear something nice from others, so she felt confident.

At this moment, Xiao Heng raised the curtain and entered.

Grandma An took a look, bowed her head hurriedly, and stepped back respectfully.