Chapter 17

Literacy?

Xiao Heng said this before, saying that she would gradually learn to read and play cards.

But she didn't quite believe it.

Literacy and card-playing, what kind of talent would it be like, as far as Gu Suier's memory is, it must be the young master in the inn to go to school to read, and it must be the old man's wife in the town to play cards.

She didn't expect him to actually teach herself to read.

"I can't learn..." She subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand: "I'm stupid, others say that..."

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows, watching her lower her head, watching her thick and moist eyelashes trembling slightly.

He squeezed her hand tightly and didn't let go: "What else are you talking about?"

Gu Suier thought for a while, and said in a low voice, "It's silly to say that my head broke."

Xiao Heng stared at her head and looked at the black hair on it.

The hair was very smooth, black and shiny like fine satin. It was the first time he discovered that a girl's hair could be so beautiful, and it made people want to touch it.

Is this a broken head?

"How can I know if I don't try it?" His voice was light, but there was still room for change.

"But, I really can't..." She looked at the rice paper blankly.

She knew that Aunt Bao liked the young master of the innkeeper's house. There was this kind of paper in the young master's room. The young master took out a piece of paper, wrote Aunt Bao's name, and gave it to Aunt Bao.

Aunt Bao liked it too much, and she was flat on the table, unwilling to be touched.

She slept in the same room with Uncle Bao, and never touched the paper, but remembered that it was white and white.

And the paper on the table in front of me was whiter and better than that of Aunt Bao, and it was more expensive than that.

On that piece of rice paper, Xiao Heng's big white hand clasped his own hand tightly, and he didn't let go, so his hand was pressed on the rice paper.

She moved her fingers lightly and slid across the paper.

The touch is the same as she thought before, slippery.

She didn't expect her hands to be washed and mended to have a chance to touch such good paper.

"If it doesn't work, do it." After Xiao Heng said this, he ignored her refusal and handed a pen to her hand.

The well-made brush was placed in Gu Suier's hand, and Gu Suier suddenly seemed to be scalded, and she couldn't even hold it.

"Hold it like this, hook it with these three fingers, here...remember to use the virtual fist to straighten your wrists, and your fingers to be empty..."

Xiao Heng used both hands to help Gu Suier fiddle with the finger, and taught him, finally set the posture.

"Try to write a stroke."

Xiao Heng's big hand covered her hand forcefully, controlled the gesture with his own strength, and taught her to write stroke by stroke.

The first word written is: Gu.

The second word is: spike.

After teaching it three times, she finally held the pen a little bit before he let go.