Chapter 161-165

Mother An returned to Gu Suier's side again, but she helped Gu Suier a lot. She has some knowledge in the end. Although she can't help Gu Suier with the accounting, she can take care of the maids underneath, and she can also keep people in check, Gu Sui. Seeing this, she simply handed over some trivial matters to Mother An to take care of her, so she was a lot easier.

And since Xiao Heng smashed the West Wind Garden, the empress dowager was naturally unhappy, so that Gu Suier went to the empress dowager to ask for peace in the past few days, and the empress dowager was not waiting to see her.

Gu Suier was still a little uneasy at first, fearing that a serious crime of unfilial piety would be deducted. Later, when he thought that Xiao Heng had said enough, he no longer cared.

She said let her go. Anyway, if you come to please peace, you will go back after the peace.

The empress dowager was unhappy because of this, she looked at Gu Suier's back, frowned for a long time, and suddenly sneered: "Gu Suier, do you think you can sit firmly in this position when you become a queen? Is there such a stable queen throne?"

But Gu Suier didn't hear these words. After she walked out of the Queen Mother's place, she went back to her Courtyard Palace, thinking about what she still needs to learn as a queen, as well as the next Chinese New Year worship and state banquet. You have to worry about the arrangement.

Unexpectedly, when he arrived at the gate of the Wanyi Palace, he heard the **** come to report that it was the eldest prince and concubine waiting outside to see Gu Suier.

Gu Suier listened, please hurry up.

At the moment she went back to the bedroom first, adjusted her makeup, wondering in her heart that the prince and concubine came to see this.

When I first saw the eldest concubine, she was just a small concubine, and she was naturally inferior to the concubine of the eldest son. As the eldest concubine took care of Princess Zhaoyang's dowry, she just followed carefully and reluctantly followed. Just make up the number of people.

In her impression, the eldest prince and concubine were also a restrained temperament. Although they were considered gentle and gentle, they were alienated from ordinary people and were not as easy to get along with as the three princes and concubines.

Now that I heard that the eldest prince came to me suddenly, I remembered the angry look of the eldest prince when the edict was announced.

That was the fire fighting against Xiao Heng.

Although the eldest prince also worshipped Xiao Heng later, everyone could tell that the prince should be dissatisfied. As a newly enthroned emperor, Xiao Heng was naturally a little jealous of the prince, right?

At this time, the eldest prince came to see him, not with the second and third princes, there must be something wrong.

After thinking about it, the eldest prince has already stepped into the palace.

Now the eldest prince is no longer a prince, and the prince has been sealed, so the eldest prince is already called the prince.

As soon as the princess came in, Gu Suier felt something was wrong.

She used to have meticulous makeup and gorgeous dresses, but now she has a face, her eyes are puffy, her face is pale, and the clothes on her body can be seen in a hurry without careful matching.

After the princess came in, without raising her head, she knelt on the ground: "The minister's wife pays homage to the queen empress, the queen empress is a thousand years old."