Chapter 13

Naturally, Xiao Heng knew soon about Xiao Xu's stopping Gu Suier.

Xiao Heng didn't say anything at the time, but invited Xiao Xu to Tingzhuyuan.

Xiao Xu himself didn't know what was going on, so he asked wonderingly, "Brother, is there anything wrong?"

Xiao Heng glanced at her faintly, without speaking.

Xiao Xu shuddered.

She has always been a little afraid of this third brother, and now she is called inexplicably, she really doesn't understand.

Is it because of his concubine that day? Not so...

Xiao Heng asked Xiao Xu to stand outside the curtain.

And right inside, the doctor is asking for Gu Suier's pulse.

This doctor is a master of gynecology in the palace, and he will come to Ruiding Hou Mansion every five or six days to ask for Gu Suier's pulse and regulate his body.

The room was silent, and the people around stood respectfully, except for the rustle of bamboo leaves.

Xiao Xu stood there, slowly feeling something was wrong.

She became uneasy.

Xiao Heng's position in Ruiding Hou's Mansion is beyond her comparison.

What's more, Xiao Heng was loved and appreciated by the emperor.

The emperor personally established the Dragoon Guard, and the Dragoon Guard would not listen to any orders except the emperor.

Xiao Heng is the president of Longqiwei.

At this time, Madam An came out of the room and glanced at her with a smile: "This is Doctor Hua in the palace. It is the emperor's order personally to ask Doctor Hua to come over and ask the young lady for pulse. The Emperor. Appreciating the third master is also a grace to the little lady!"

Love the house and Wu, the emperor's reward for the little lady is piled up in the house.

Xiao Xu felt a little uncomfortable when he heard this.

She usually doesn't see Mother An in her eyes. It's not just a slave. But now, she knows that there is Gu Suier behind Mother An and the third brother behind Gu Suier.

The third brother is so kind to his concubine...

Yao Guang next to him asked in a low voice, "Mother An, is the little lady okay? The third young master was asking just now, saying that he was a little frightened recently, don't move your fetus."

Of course this was not something Xiao Heng would ask, but he deliberately said it in front of Xiao Xu.

Sure enough, when Xiao Xu heard this, his heart suddenly rose.

She is also afraid that something will happen to Gu Suier, so don't let the third brother trouble herself.

Mother An glanced at Xiao Xu and deliberately sighed: "Who knows, this time I was really angry. I've seen Dr. Hua have a pulse check for a long time, but nothing is wrong."

Xiao Xu suddenly felt excited.

She began to feel anxious, afraid, remembering the deserted face of the third brother, and then remembering what her aunt told her before.

The aunt said that it doesn't matter what the family offends, but don't offend the third master.

She didn't understand at the time and wanted to ask, but her aunt didn't say how, she just told her not to spread it.