Chapter 55

The hair was soft, shiny and black, lining the skin that seemed to be condensed with the best milk, bright and moving.

When Xiao Heng entered the door, what he saw was this situation.

Xiao Heng's expression paused, and the color in his eyes darkened.

"My parents' letter, I have read it, and I wrote them in reply." Gu Suier saw Xiao Heng come in, put Xiao Chen on the couch next to him, and said with a smile.

"Yeah." Xiao Heng stood at the front of the door for a moment, and then walked in until the coldness had dissipated a little.

He sat on the edge of the couch and picked up the little guy on the bed.

Because the room is really warm, the little guy is wearing a water-red soft silk quilted apron, outside is a water red blouse, underneath is a embroidered quilted calf nose.

He held it in his arms, watching Fen Xue's cute little baby suddenly glaring at himself with big eyes, and couldn't help raising his hands.

Xiao Achen is also a bold one. Not only is he not afraid, but his hands and feet flashed in excitement, and his mouth made a babble, like a little bee waving its wings in the air.

Gu Suier smiled from the side and couldn't help but said, "Be careful, you've only eaten milk, don't pee on you."

In fact, there was a diaper in the crotch, but because of the noise of their father and mother, everything that should be dropped was also dropped.

Xiao Heng didn't care, as if he hadn't heard it, and continued to lift Xiao Achen high.

Xiao Ah Chen's ruddy little mouth puffed, and the crystal clear saliva flowed through the delicate mouth, the water was bright and translucent, just like the red cherry fruit taken out of the water.

Xiao Heng looked at his son who was being raised up, with a faint smile in his eyes: "In fact, he looks more like you."

Everyone said that this child was like him, exactly like him, but just now, looking at his charm, he felt more like Gu Suier.

Who knows that as soon as these words fell, I suddenly felt a moist warmth in my chest.

He was slightly stiff, and suddenly realized something, his arms paused.

Gu Suier saw it too, and hurriedly got up to pick it up: "As I said, he peeed carefully. It really is."

After that, Xiao Achen was picked up from Xiao Heng's arms, and when he touched it, the little nose was soaked, so he was soaked in urine, and he had to change his clothes again.

Mother An and the maid also came here, waiting for Xiao Heng to change clothes.

Xiao Heng didn't use it. He took his clothes and went to the locker room to change them.

When the change was completed, before coming over to the couch, I saw that Xiao Achen had changed into a small pink and white satin quilted robe, which was quite childlike embroidered with flowers and grass.

Xiao Ah Chen's skin was tender and white, but now with this bright pink, it is more cute, and what is more irritating is the pair of small feet exposed under the quilted robe, only two months old, small feet I haven't been to the ground, so tender and tender, chubby, naive.

Xiao Heng couldn't help holding a small foot in his palm with his big hand.

Little Achen's little feet are not as big as his palms.

I don't know how to think of the shoes of the little tiger that Gu Suier used to make, but they match these little feet, and she asked, "Why didn't you see those shoes?"